Options

Posting Quota?

Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
Is there a posting quota that needs to be reached on a weekly or monthly basis?  Asking for a friend. 

Comments

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Yes... a Minimum of 200 a week not including likes, LOL's,agree, and disagree's if you don't meet it? your Quote feature gets disabled.

or so i've heard
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I confessed to hating the Balsamic thread to earn my dislike quota for the month 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    To honestly answer your question, I don’t think so. I could be wrong, but I’ve known others who get in app messages from people who read on the forums all the time, but never post. 
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    No. Next question, please.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Base15 Can you be more specific? Quote for what exactly?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Ok. No one got the joke. There were a number of old posts with responses this morning. I thought this was funny, but I obviously missed the mark. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Base15 To be fair, It's way too early in the morning. Also, if I had to think before commenting on every thread? Let's just say I would't be close to 3,000 posts. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I got the joke, hence my reply, but I did notice you don't have a signature on your posts...thats a NO NO, VIP status denied, ill be reaching out to @retirepujols to have your account revoked. 

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    That stinks. I’m only $879 away from VIP. This is going to cause quite a delay. 
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @Base15 I was thinking the same thing. Was wondering why these old post got brought back with not even good information ..... 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.