sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
So did they just give up on this event?

Comments

• Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I liked the extra PXP. 
  • Options
    GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I need the extra free prime.  I guess I will go and shine up my franchise coins for another day.
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    I did like the easy pxp it gave out.  They gave up on the pity timer as well... or maybe it's just the 5,000 gold fan rewards they've been shelling out lately?!  Hmmmm
    Just no.  
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    5k fan reward pity timer? I think 🤔 it said “coolest player or prize” or something like that. A 390 prime player def not the coolest 😕. I’ve all but given up on the pity timer 😞. A sliver of hope left they will actually use it. 
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I was wondering about this event too. I liked the fact I could earn more PXP in day than I could in a week. I know that after the last event, they screwed up the reward distribution. So maybe they are still trying to figure that out. I had to make several inquiries to customer service to get what I was owed. I did like the event, but perhaps the big players didn’t since all the money they spent wasn’t as useful as it is for every other event.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I think they're still trying to work out all of the kinks. From teams being jailed for playing, to team upgrades being maxed out accidentally, that event was nowhere near ready to launch.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Some guys in the club pounded BGs with the boosted stats and were stoked.   
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I honestly liked this event and don’t get why it just disappears. They didn’t really give it a real shot if 2-3 events is all they needed to scratch it. I enjoyed it ... 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    It literally didn’t work;  full of bugs and made upgrades
    max out.  My team increased in overall strength by 28k.  Pretty much all the “whys” are written in this thread if you read it.