Options

Lefty vs righty importance woh

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
so tomorrow’s woh event has a TON of righty pitchers in tier 5. I only have 3 good lefties levels at the moment and another one that is getting there and a few lower level ones . 

At what hit rating difference is it better to use a higher level right against a right hand pitcher 

Comments

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    It’s going to be tough to beat that level with three true lefties.  Best bet if you’re bent on it is to reuse batters using gold and boost for rhb/rhp matchups.  With 5.4 kicking off the “real” part of the round, you really need 6 good lefties or rhb with rhp skills.
  • Options
    DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
  • Options
    DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @bigvivec.   Oops sorry about that...
    you obviously mean using players like Muncy with 2x blowout skills?    Any other skills?
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    WOH firing skills include rhb or lhb, late innings, WOH skill....a double stack of these against an appropriate batter is ideal and necessary in the final stages of the last couple rounds.  Other skills that are good are RISP and on base.  
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    I really hope something does change with level 5. For the better. For 5.4 to be the way it is geez. And when I do get past it it’s mengden. Which I understand it’s the last one 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.