Options

Reuse of players

ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
A little venting here...I traded in the chavis and devers from the box on Tuesday..literally Tuesday. So now I’m denied the extra 100k rbi bonus. Didn’t glu day they would announce when they are reusing players a while ago? I’m getting pissed having to clean off my bench to make room for new players and having them be bonus players right after I trade them in

Comments

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    They did announce that, but they didn't follow through.  To no one's surprise.  To be fair, giving us dates of reuse requires foresight, which we all know is not GLU's strength...
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I traded anderson and im pissed I sent a ticket and will see what happens.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options

• Options
    Does anyone have screen shots of the bonus players from the start here today because Tim Anderson was in the box and has now Disappeared.

• Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I traded Devers in months ago. Think they'll help me out? Short answer - no. I can see why this matters if you truly care about collecting bonus points but I only care about bonus wins at this point.
  • Options
    F-it my club lets me down anyway.

• Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @matt_sackett That's KC for ya.  ;)
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited August 2019
    LOL......how can you level blame for this on anyone but yourself?!?!?  Any donkey can see that they are constantly recycling players for events;  it is up to you to decide how long and how many you carry in your inactives.  GLU even offers inactive player bench slots expansion the higher you go in all star.  Don’t really see how the stink finger should point anywhere but at yourself;  not lucky for sure, but at least you had the chance.  This complaint previously had to do with no re use of bonus players.  For me that’s a legit gripe.  To lay this at the feet of GLU is laughable;  bonus players have been being reused for months now.  Trade them in at your own risk.......I mean seriously, advance notification on player re use?!?  Do you want them to hold, aim and shake it for you as well?!?   Too much....
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    🤭
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @bigvivec As I stated I just wanted to vent a little bit. No need to go off the way you did, but they did say they would announce when players would be used again as bonus's, and I believe they did it one time. I understand your opinions on this, but your delivery could've been a little nicer...
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I can say I didnt expect a rando tim anderson from last weeks competition to pop up as a bonus player for this weeks even't then to find him now missing from the bonus screen. Indeed its my fault I need to depth chart my team and worry about leveling them at another point.  you are correct, I stand corrected (with creative use of a back brace) and am standing down.
    Apologies to the glu world for striking out whenst I souldn't

• Options
    I did get him back however........

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    My post was meant to be a slap across the face, a wake up call.  Put yourself in the place of the developers and honestly ask what more they could do related to this issue.  We asked for players to be recycled, they gave us that.  We said bonus player boxes were too expensive, recycled player boxes with bonus players are 50% off.  The ability to hugely expand your inactives roster exists if that’s what you want to do.  The OP SOMEHOW still feels he’s owed something more than that.  Absolutely ludicrous. Take some responsibility on son;  you need to man up and shoulder the blame.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I see this a lot guys I trade in become bonuses again but it’s whatever.  I keep my roster thin on purpose to keep exp as high as possible, I target PotW and PotM through the week fishing for them to couple their bonuses with the usual mountain of bonus games I carry on Thursday’s.  This week I had 1600 games and it’s gone very well.
  • Options
    Point. Made. 

Still