Options

June PotM Leveled High

More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Does anyone happen to still have any of the following on their bench, leveled to the following:

Blackmon, LeMahieu, Alvarez or Alonso to Platinum 10
Hader, Scherzer or Hendriks to Gold 10

If anyone does, it would me mighty cool of you to post a screenshot of their player page and a screenshot of their trade-in value.  CS is still trying to convince me that their correct trade-in values, after boost has expired, are as follows:

Blackmon (4,454), LeMahieu, Alvarez and Alonso (4,335)
Hader (3,383), Scherzer and Hendriks (3,281)

I feel these should all be much higher, but want to make sure.  Thank you very much in advance if anyone can help me out.

Comments

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I have a Gold 10 Hendriks and his trade-in value is 3281 bxp. 
  • Options
    Thank you for your response @Metsicans
    Wow, that doesn’t seem right to me.  I feel like normally, once they lose their boost, they are worth more than that.  For instance:

Those are the somewhat recent Ramos and Calhoun leveled to Plat 10.  I feel the correct trade-in value for my Plat 10 June PotM should have a trade-in value just a little less than that because they are max 330 or 340 without boost, as opposed to the max 350 that Ramos and Calhoun are.

Additionally, that Scherzer is former PotW leveled to Gold 10.  I feel my Gold 10 June PotM should have a trade-in value a little higher than that because they are max 330 or 340, as opposed to the max 320 that former PotW Scherzer is.

I think their trade-in values are incorrect because the Glu development team kept them boosted too long, in error, and when they fixed the boost issue, they forgot to fix their trade-in values accordingly.  

What are your thoughts?
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Its an issue with potential which is what I assume is tied to trade-in value. Notice Hader is 340 max though he is potentially rated at 228 (I know it says 199) for g10, just under Arenado and Bieber under improve. 

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yea my June Scherzer is still nerfed in terms of trade in value
  • Options
    @dustyhunks
    I’ll have a response with screenshots a little later, I’m mid-flight and even the paid wi-fi sucks, lol.  I tried doing gold videos and only got about 50 videos done in 90 mins...weak.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @dustyhunks

Now that I’m not flying high in the sky, I investigated your post more thoroughly.  I think I understand what you were getting at now; that there is some hidden “potential” aspect to player ratings.  However, if I understood your point correctly, I have to disagree.  For example:

This shows max 350 Eaton, leveled to Diamond 6 and his correct trade-in value.  Then max 350 Gennett leveled to Diamond 5 and his slightly less correct trade-in value.  Then former PotW Guerrero leveled to Diamond 3, who’s boost expired properly; his trade-in value is correct because he is a max 350 when not boosted.  Then current July PotM Alvarez, leveled to Diamond 3 and his correct trade-in value because his boost is still active.  If done correctly, when his boost expires, his trade-in value will become a little more than Guerrero because he will be a max 370 at that time.  Lastly, you have max 340 Blackmon, leveled to Platinum 10, who incorrectly had his boost for too long and now, despite the boost having expired, still sits at the trade-in value he would have while boosted.  I don‘t really see any other way it can be explained, other than the Glu development team blew it yet again.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @More2Most2First You are actually agreeing with me  B)
  • Options
    @dustyhunks
    So are you saying that because they didn’t fix the “potential” rating of the June PotM, when they fixed the “hard” rating, that’s why their trade-in value is still incorrect?

If so, then yes, we’re in agreement.  I just had to put our different terms on parallel, lol.
  • Options
    DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    I have same issue. Waiting for CS to reply with an update. Here are a few screen shots. Kyle Hendricks is gold 10. Alonso is diamond 10. Clearly an error when they botched the June PoTMs. 
    The CS reply is after much back and forth for the past couple days. 

• Options
    @DomerHomer
    Good luck with that.  I went back & forth with CS for almost 2 weeks.  Constantly the same BS responses.  I finally said “eff it”, traded them in, and informed CS that I will pester them daily until I get a gift from them for the 50k XP they owe me!  Today is day one of that, which they already closed the old ticket, so I immediately started a new one on the same subject, lol.  I don’t think they understand how petty and stubborn I can be!  😂
  • Options
    DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    @More2Most2First
    Right there with you. I can make up the xp on Mondays no problem. This is about principles!  :lol: