Options

Would You Buy FP At These Prices?

TheBunnyTheBunny Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
For those of you who don't already buy Field Pass, would you be more inclined to buy at these prices?
$2.99 for 10% Discount
$4.99 for 20% Discount
$6.99 for 30% Discount

Would You Buy FP At These Prices? 27 votes

YES
81%
ihuffgluHaraycaraysnowy24superbaldy77LudwigMonstermatt_sackettJEDDDOGGYTCFORTWINSnavyjack77lpoheronbarnstormbombersbuddydaveCanadaCubsTBWepa8ball02SandlotGururetirepujolsmythicaldragonTheBunnybayoubengal 22 votes
NO
18%
HeadRushdustyhunksblueprintssullipa8FrankTheTank04 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    YES
    I would do that on weekends for sure 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    YES
    @retirepujols I could understand them raising the price and offering only one option on weekends, due to the accolade. But, they are DEFINITELY missing out on a huge market by not lowering prices. If you have 1000 VIPS who will buy FP every week at $9.99 and 100,000 regular users who wouldn't buy the $9.99 but WOULD buy the $2.99 option, why wouldn't you want to expand your reach?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    YES
    Of course. I like the week day field pass to help burn through bonus games and tournaments, and the weekend field pass for the extra discount. The weekend field pass for $20, though, is on my list of pending cuts. I'd rather have to pay for two separate $10 options on the weekend- one is for the discount and auto to end; the other for the gold, boxes, and auto to end. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    The one time rewards are worth 9.99 based on standard prices. If they reduced the price, they devalue other things they are selling so they would likely have to reduce what you get with Field Pass. The poll doesn’t really take into account the side effects of the price reduction and isn’t really a valuable exercise in my opinion.  Sorry if that is blunt. 
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    YES
    For sure. They come in handy during the weekday events. Not so much for the weekends.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    YES
    Yes
    But leave the weekend as is.. I bought it once and MEH, but through the week when it's grind time..I'd probably buy it at any level it was offered, but a lower price is definitely interesting.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    As @Base15 mentioned, it would really devalue their other products. Also, I know of at least one person who voted that already buys FP. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    YES
    I don't follow instructions 😁
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    NO
    I stopped at would you buy and knew my answer was no.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    YES
    I buy field pass anyway, so of course I would buy it if it were cheaper or had better leveling discounts LOL
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    YES
    anyone else looking to play sullipa8?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    YES
    @DFBB @Base15 I'm simply suggesting that offering additional options at lower prices would capture a new market. It's pretty hard to deny that fact. I understand what you're saying, but I don't think it devalues resources. It makes them more affordable for the majority of users. The minority will spend whether FP is $6.99, $9.99, or $19.99. Catering to the majority will inevitably bring in more money. Just personal opinion.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I buy them all now anyway.