Options

I need help!

XLawsonXXLawsonX Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
So I noticed tonight that my individual points are not showing in the rankings, although all of my points are still showing up for my club. I was worried something was up, but everything else is still the same. Still see global chat, club chat, team
shop... everything. So I send a ticket in to the VIP hotline and they respond telling me my account has a restriction. I’m very confused by all of this... I haven’t streaked at all today, just played my games when they load. I posted a few pics to show convo and my points. Have any of you had anything similar happen? I know people have been jailed... but a restriction?

Comments

• Options
    XLawsonXXLawsonX Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I just wish they could tell you what you’ve done wrong when you honestly have no idea.
  • Options
    8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Really late to this post and I’m sure it’s been resolved but wanted to add to it in case anyone else comes across this and wondering about the same thing.

@XLawsonX I had this happen to me last year.  Exact same thing.  CS couldn’t tell me what the problem was just that I was flagged.  I think I was able to pinpoint the issue though.  There was one particular establishment where I was on public WiFi where I had a continuous problem getting the game to load.  Tried multiple times to log in for an CVC event and it wouldn’t load.  Week later I was back at the same establishment and had the same problem again.  Next day I was hit with the restriction.  Maybe it was a coincidence but I’m convinced it had something to do with that public WiFi and it flagged my account somehow.  I’ve never connected to that particular public WiFi again and haven’t had any issues since then.