Options

Loyalty

snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
Can someone explain to me why you wouldn’t donate helmets, balls, and gloves for loyalty? I have a guy in my club who won’t donate and he always gets aggressive when my other clubmates ask him to. It doesn’t make sense to me. He isn’t leaving the club to donate to others. So...why? 

Comments

• Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Are you sure he isn't?  There is a glitch doesn't show all the people who donate.  
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Id boot his ass
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    He's likely saving it for 2 reasons:
    1)he's saving up to donate to his own club for cvc purposes down the road
    2)guys(and girls) are now paying in the form of gifts for donations.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Yup, boot is my vote.  Booted a guy because he wouldn’t follow the plan and donate in our dump club, he was a good performer too.  He kept dropping gloves or balls in our reset club, 20k at a time.  Couldn’t let him continue to set a bad example.

We now have 6 diamond clubs for CVC 😀😀
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    The Idea is clubs are for the good of all...one team one dream (sorry I used to work in big Pharma) so donate or or go bye bye.

• Options
    CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    As a wise man once said: There is no "I" in Team, unless you count the vertical part of the T
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Would it be a d-move to kick a clubmate that only shows up for CvC?
    He's gold tier, puts up 5+ million more than everyone else and then makes off with all the loot.
    Pisses me off to no end but I don't wanna seem salty.

I'll hang up and listen.
  • Options
    EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    He's gold tier, puts up 5+ million more than everyone else and then makes off with all the loot.

I'll hang up and listen.
    If he's not competing in anything else and helping the club, I'd boot him. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @Ebiggz That's the real problem. I'm the sole bread winner in my club. My back is starting to hurt...
  • Options
    @Ebiggz That's the real problem. I'm the sole bread winner in my club. My back is starting to hurt...
    Sounds like you need a better club, or better club members, lol.
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    Id like to be in a club with a little structure in CvsC for once, I haven't won forever and for what its worth I suck but the few times I manage to pop a 200k round one guy (the same guy) busts a nut with 5 Million and takes it...I don't complain because I'm the #1 or 2 guy every competition. But that doesn't get me anywhere.

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    @LudwigMonster I did kick a guy because of that.  No one ever said anything.  I messaged him asking him why he wouldn't play events, but would snipe us all in CvC.  He didn't reply, so I kicked him out right before a CvC matchup was ending where he had high round and would've had mvp.  Dick move?  Wait, I don't care.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    @FrankTheTank04 Dick Move? NO Lesson Learned for him YES.

• Options

I'll hang up and listen.
    It depends on the expectations of the club. If everyone else is doing club events and he only 'contributes' in cvc, he's just using you guys. Seems pretty obvious from that standpoint. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @LudwigMonster I did kick a guy because of that.  No one ever said anything.  I messaged him asking him why he wouldn't play events, but would snipe us all in CvC.  He didn't reply, so I kicked him out right before a CvC matchup was ending where he had high round and would've had mvp.  Dick move?  Wait, I don't care.
    I think that was well deserved and I applaud you. lol
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

I'll hang up and listen.
    Daaasssss boooootttt
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    @matt_sackett lol One can only hope he learned his lesson.  Maybe one day his story will be a 30 for 30.

And thanks @DFBB !  It just felt like the right thing to do.  Mod approved!
    Just no.  
  • Options
    This is why I have a CVC club. I gets alllllll da resources and boxessssss. Lol
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited August 2019
    To clarify the original question, yes donate, but donate only if you have reason to.

It drives me nuts to see people just unload everything they got for loyalty with no real reason to.  That is often wasted resources.  

I donate a lot,  but I also carry absurd amounts of helmets, balls and gloves. I never donate more than I need to, and always within the ballpark of exactly what is needed.  

If I am out of a club,  I will dump enough for 2 discount boxes in a Diamond, Platinum, and Gold club and nothing more.  If I dump gloves or whatever for gifts or whatever else or just to help my regular club level up, I will never, ever leave without spending every last bit of loyalty on boxes, anything less is wasted resources.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Having your own platinum or diamond cvc club is the cats’ meow. 🐈🐈🐈
    @me0w
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Having your own platinum or diamond cvc club is the cats’ meow. 🐈🐈🐈
    Need to get mine to plat. Slowly but surely. Gold isn't horrible, though.
    ~UNAGI~