Options

Changes coming this week?

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
I am pretty sure we will see some changes this week.  The new player of the months seem to drive changes.  They were 420, 410, 400.  The highest player of the month and the highest PXP player had the same max all month.  We will definitely have 370 bxp players, because the 3 astros in the player of the month box that were 420 will go to 370, the rest will be 350.
My Predictions - 
BXP player max - 370 top all month
PXP Player Max - 430 top all month
LXP Player Max - 460 at the start and maybe up to 475 by the end of the month 
Player of the Month BXP - 430, 420, and 410
Keeper factor .80 - A 550 keeper would be 440
My Legend - He normally stays with the 550 max factor, but I am going to predict lower at 430
Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Good observation on the PotM.  I can't speak for it because I didn't see the 370 drop schedule nor do I have any of those players, but I agree that if they are dropping to 370, that should be the absolute floor for upcoming blue XP players.  
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Good eye on the former potm Astros dropping to 370. Normally, I'd think that they'd stay at 350s, but your logic is spot on so I'd have to agree with you.
    I think primes will be 430-440 and I'm guessing the keeper factor jumps to .8 too. I'd expect potm to be in the 430-440 range, but their skills won't be as ideal for woh. I think ML keeps pace with the top keepers, but his impact will continue to diminish. 
    Legends are interesting. HoF had an amazing legend yesterday(Rizzuto). I think we'll see 460s very soon and 470s before the month is over. Things have moved real slow all year and as a result, guys have had a longer shelf life than usual. At least, in comparison to last year. It'll be interesting to see which direction they move in.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    My guess is that potm boxes drop tonight and the keeper boost will happen tomorrow. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    POTM should be made official anytime here. Or are we thinking afternoon-ish?
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    My guess is that potm boxes drop tonight and the keeper boost will happen tomorrow. 
    Do you think the August player of the months will stay boosted for a while?  They introduced them later in the month than usual and I think the box says something about 30 days?  Last month stayed active for a good while into the month, but I think that may have been a mistake.  I have really counted on Cole, he is undefeated for the month with 0.31 era.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    Do you think the August player of the months will stay boosted for a while?  They introduced them later in the month than usual and I think the box says something about 30 days?  Last month stayed active for a good while into the month, but I think that may have been a mistake.  I have really counted on Cole, he is undefeated for the month with 0.31 era.
    Last month was a mistake in our favor and they ended up boosted for about 45+ days! I don't remember exactly when the current potm players popped, but they'll always be boosted for at least 30 days. 
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I’m gonna be sad when PTOM Hiura loses his boost. He’s been so good in WOH. 
  • Options
    I looked back and the last POTM dropped on August 7th, so we should have a little more time.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Deleted.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    When do the VIP rewards pop up? My guess is it’s after the Potm are released since they include a box in the rewards? 
  • Options
    TBWepa said:
    When do the VIP rewards pop up? My guess is it’s after the Potm are released since they include a box in the rewards? 
    My guess is Thurs and the newsletter will pop on Friday.