Options

Club Placement in CVC

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
How is that determined? Because I’ve been in really good clubs that place low and others that aren’t as good place much higher

Comments

• Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I think it’s a number of different factors. I’ve  noticed if your active in your last cvc event and did well say on Tuesday and your playing on Thursday you get paired with better clubs. If your using the same club in multiple events you get paired up with higher teams. 
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    First round matchup depends on performance in previous day event. After that each matchup depends on previous match up performance. So if I put up 3m in round 2, my next matchup will be against a club that also put up similar points in round 2. Rank does not play a role from what I can see. I can put up 50m round 1 and be ranked top 100. If I do not play round 2, and my rank slips to 250 then my matchup in round 3 could be against a club that has not even played a round yet and has zero rank
  • Options
    marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Awesome, so if I score high one round, I’ll face another high score club, and vice versa
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    marcoslo said:
    Awesome, so if I score high one round, I’ll face another high score club, and vice versa
    And if you score 10 in one round as that may have been all that was needed for the win, you may well face a fellow cvc strategist in the next round, who is capable of several million points but is just trying to win each round - those matchups are a fun game of who blinks first!
  • Options
    8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    as a general rule in our club we try to score the least amount to win.  Where that backfires is that sometimes we get ambushed within the last seconds.
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Just just had the CvC screen freeze for the third time today. It never happens on a 10k round. 🤬🤬🤬