Options

Slugger picture swap?

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
So my Josh Donaldson is still a Blue Jay with stupid old mug shot.  Another guy in the club who does not play Royale Slugfest sees an updated Josh Donaldson picture.
Did they actually care enough to fix it?
I hope it is not this week's reward.  Two weeks in row of the same player would stink, but then again I battle Mike Trout like three times in a row twice during a cycle.

Comments

• Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I still have the old mugshot that is NOTHING like the previous weeks award. For that matter my Max Muncy is a blank picture so there is that too.
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    and how in the HELL do we get slugger legends?!? Kinda sad that last weeks slugfest reward isn't even as high ranked as the legends.
  • Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    only took two months but they finally fixed donaldson's pic. still don't think they know a damn thing about baseball
  • Options
    GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    really your messing with me again. And still haven’t gotten a Minnesota Twins player as slugfest reward.  They had the record for most homeruns in a season.  
  • Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I assure you I am not messing with you. It is amazing that it's like they operate different games within the same version