Options

Pity timer didn’t work

2Next

Comments

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    20k gold and got all blue xp guys except the fan reward player. Please get rid of these dumb*** pity timer things.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Looks like they changed this box now 😂😂😂 made it worse. The top one is before obviously 
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Awesome, pulled JD, and Rendon from the fan rewards boxes and Anderson from the glu messes up pity timer gift...best Luck in a longtime!
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @MoenPDC I play videos 24/7 or every chance I can 3k a day typically. I buy a half mountain deal weekly now and then a 15k deal. I buy field pass and 2.99 specials here and there. Double gold every two weeks helps a lot I can knock down a lot of gold in a weekend with double gold usually 7k a day. With that said it all comes down to box luck I usually spend gold on weekends until I pull a legend. I’ve gotten lucky the past few weeks and it’s allowed me to build up a lot of gold. I do not buy boxes through the week since I’m solo now. Cycle hof on Monday coast through week open free cvc boxes drop my gold on the weekend. 
  • Options
    MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    ah. ya I'm in a reset club so need to buy boxes throughout the week for points. good thing is last couple weekends we've hit first in our bracket which is a ton of pxp,gold and lxp. I typically don't buy much besides monday field pass, weekend field pass every other weekend and random specials ( which seem to add up ) . I do watch a ton of videos. feel like that's become my life, hah