Options

WWYD

17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
Forgive my poorness lol my question is should I bring Trout to prime our use my resources on Jose DJ and Vlad? Thanks guys

Comments

• Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Based on that picture, you don’t have the cash to take your gold guys higher, and I wouldn’t spend the gold taking that Trout to gold.  I’d start saving up.
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I figured I’d just piggy back off of this for some advice. I lost POTM Hiura as my best righty. I could go with Goodrum as my best righty (I might need to increase his skills from 8/8) or I could level Baker or Rizzuto. My outfield and DH are much stronger than SS, but Baker has skills that work for things other than WOH. My initial thought is to try to get by with Goodrum. 

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @17takeitback19 I definitely wouldn't use it on Trout because you're very low on pxp. I'd agree with @Soo_Choo_Train that you're better off saving. Slowly leveling primes/legends is a recipe for disaster. I know it's boring, but I'd save the pxp until you can cap a guy. 

@Base15 If you can cap a legend now, I'd choose Rizzuto. If you can't, Goodrum is a solid temp.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I can cap a legend, but it will leave me with basically no lxp. 
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I would wait to see what is offered today HOF tower, But Rizzuto should hammer every lhp and with his skills and high hit, beat most high level righties too.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Base15 like @ReadingFightingPhils said, I'd def wait to see who the Hof reward is because making any decisions.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Yep. I was planning to do that and also to see if I can get through it with Goodrum. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I had a high success rate with goodrum on my diamond team @Base15, just had to grind through a few more singles than I would have preferred. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Thanks fellas this game is forcing me to have patience good thing I guess