Options

9-11-19 WOH

2Next

Comments

• Options
    MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Ya cycled that time no problem with kaline at petit ( though bad one loss at petit ) . Using Dahl was the issue , but I think someone needs to test petit for peds today
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I have about 230K PXP, so I thought about cycle capping today, I figured 12 cycles would do it and I could manage that.  But Pham's skills don't excite me that much, I already have a lefty preferring WOH lineup, nor do I need an outfielder.  

So I got him once and I'll probably hang on to see if he's worth bonus points tomorrow and then trade him in eventually.  

If I'm going to go for it on Wednesday for a 400 prime it needs to either be a position of major need or a guy with 2 active RHP skills in WOH.  

One question I don't know, is LXP leveling the exact same cost as PXP?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Wicked0Wildcats lxp/pxp costs are the same across the board.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    Thanks dfbb. That’s even better. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    400 prime though, was my main point. I know I said couple posts prior I would cycle cap if I had the pxp but I'm in pretty good shape and it would replace a soon to be obsolete player that's pretty much low round bat for WoH. @2003cobra I thought you were mostly bxp 350 team?
    I am. I have a 400 prime plus keepers at d5 and d6 and the rest are 350. I would love to cycle cap some primes though
  • Options
    Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Was able to beat it with this lineup. 
  • Options
    Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts

• Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Totally different experience with adding 3 capped bats since last Weds, all 430+. I'm autoplaying to 5.8 with ease the 2 times I tried to cycle. Wish I had the pxp to get Pham to plat, I would cycle cap to replace a 350 OF.
    You remember when people thought I was crazy when I said that royale in diamond was free? So long as you had primes/keepers? :) 
    I wouldn’t go as far to say it’s free but even with only two primes in diamond and well I also have two PotM I went through the only time I tried in about 25 minutes (low pxp/Pham not worth doing the cycle cap for even if I did have the exp).  My keepers are above average but I haven’t taken the plunge to level them up (would probably take 3 or 4 strong Monday showings while not getting PotW for club purposes to raise the ~3M blue to do them both from G10.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    14 cycles......good times.  
  • Options
    BTW.......wtf do I do with skills like this??!?!??

Also....got this as a byproduct....

• Options
    edited September 2019
    -burp-