Options

Versus rewards

faithfulfanfaithfulfan Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Is there a way to claim rewards from old versus matchups? If I've finished a match and another match starts before claiming rewards from match 1 are they lost?

Comments

• Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    They are lost if the next cvc has already started
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I feel like they should do something about that. The timeframe is pretty short. People frequently get put into positions where, for two hours, logging into a baseball game is not appropriate. 
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I think they should do the same as they've done with the gifts.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    It is by design.....the entire CvC event is designed to have players “check in” at regular intervals.  This game at base levels is free to play but not free to operate.....foot traffic generation and maintenance is important to entice and keep the advertising that pays the bills.  I’ve said it before but will again;  certain things that they could offer that would speed user interface and allow more tasks To be completed in less time (efficiency) is counter productive from the point of view of developers who have among their goals to keep us online and engaged for as much time as they can.   It’s like in a grocery store where the milk and eggs are all the way in the back corner (think about it).....you have to walk through half the store to get to the popular staple items.  It would be a lot more convenient if those items were placed in the front of the store, but then the store would lose sales from the items that they make you have to encounter winding your way through the store that you otherwise might. It have considered.