Options

Franchise coins

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
most useless thing ever. Hopefully they do something in the update so we can use them

also when do epic moments hit to use collection tickets?

Comments

• Options
    8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Don’t remember exactly but I’m thinking epic moments started last year around playoffs if not after season 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    They aren’t quite as useless as the stickers but pretty darn close. Pujols is the only one that likes stickers. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    If you don't like franchise coins and stickers, you don't understand the game 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I guess that I don’t understand the game as well as others if that’s the case
  • Options
    Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    These stickers are LIT!
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Franchise coins are there to get under your skin when you pull 13 of them in a row from tourney boxes 🤢🤮 franchise players are another great idea that is being grossly misused and underutilized. Imagine the franchise players were top of the line guys that became better as your team became better, and included pitchers? Let me grab a sweet legend ace for 5 games and I'd be more inclined to use those franchise coins 🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71