Options

Legend sitting no xp.. Where is season mode xp gone?

25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
 Serious Legend xp for gifts

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    What?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I think he saying he’s needs lxp and wants glu to gift him some.. “serious” lxp gifts 🤔
  • Options
    That's a pretty serious request. I'll take some of those gifts as well, Jackie
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Some of these daily gifts  are worthless? We love this game and getting Legends.. However we are sitting legends without enough xp available... The season mode used to give 10k legend ? Or get legends or primes as rewards???
  • Options
    Oh mythical dragon are you a she.  Cuz I am???
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I’m totally in LXP as gifts. Who do we have to talk to make that happen?
  • Options
    25Jackie said:
    Oh mythical dragon are you a she.  Cuz I am???
    That was my first assumption, until I thought about Jackie Robinson. As far as LXP in season rewards are concerned, I'm assuming you're talking about last year? With an impending update coming this month, I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see LXP as a season mode reward. I also wouldn't be terribly surprised if they don't include it in season mode, so I guess that doesn't help 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I’m sorry Jackie 🥺 just an oversight on my part I will make my comments gender neutral in the future. 
    I actually have a cousin named Jackie we call him jack tho... 🤷🏻‍♂️ My bad 
  • Options
    eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I'd even settle for decent "Mega" LXP box.  I've pulled Piazza and Don Baylor since Monday night from freebies/cvc.  Would love to get one relatively high in Diamond, but my 115k LXP won't cut it lol.  It's too bad that it's all about resource hunting than player hunting, at least for me at this point. 
  • Options
    Yes and resource hunting was never a problem in previous years. Let us play our players. Start giving legit legend or prime xp with woh wins. And daily wins. We dont need the blue xp as much, please help make us happy.  Playoffs are coming, the excitement of this game with begin to rise.  
  • Options
    Can’t sell Field Pass if they give out too much premium XP
  • Options
    But how easy is it to get legend xp with season pass. Really not that much legend xp in season pass !  The common player loves to play this game.... Oh this advertised free gam... lol
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Cycle woh Hof and earn lxp. Not fun, not fun at all (when just cycling for lxp), but it can be done 🤷🏻‍♂️ eventually you'll have enough lxp to cycle cap a legend, and keep going from there. That's a grind and a half, though. 
  • Options
    @25Jackie what tier is your team? 
  • Options
    Gold6
  • Options
    Really funny that we just got a 1k LXP gift. 
  • Options
    @25Jackie Jw I’m silver and I haven’t ran into to many lxp problems currently 110k lxp. I can’t speak for gold teams so anyway was just wondering.
    I get the bulk of my lxp from the weekend I buy a bunch of boxes on weekends. I believe Lxp will become more available as the year goes on. I cannot remember when they added lxp to season mode last year but it seems like it was later in the year? I look for them to the same later this season. 
     Anyway good luck 🍀 
  • Options
    Silver is easier on xp. Each level gets harder. 2 seasons ago legend xp was standard in season mode.  Last year legend xp in season mode , showed up after world series.  Yep 1k lxp, base15.  Lol
  • Options
    This year glu wants us to chase the resources instead of the players. Gotta chase something 🤷🏻‍♂️