Options

Weekend Boxes

WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
Anyone got a picture? Can't login at work, curious if there are any exciting players to go after.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I can't level a legend so I have eyes on Marte and Rhys! GL to those who are chasing Kruky!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I want that Kruk 😩 got enough LGXP to level him
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I have been saving up my LXP and have barely enough to cap a legend if I pull one. Just so happens 1B and 2B are my two worst positions by far, so Kruk or Boone would be welcomed with open arms. If this happens, I will miss out on cycle capping HOF this week. But, I figure it will be another 450 with less desirable skills so maybe I get the "good" legend and then miss one week of cycle capping HOF reward. (stress free Monday for a change!!)
  • Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    That Kruk is awesome but if I go after and get him it will use pretty close to all my lxp and I won't be able to cycle cap Monday HOF. If the xp payouts were not garbage I'd be really tempted to chase him even though he's the only player in the box I would level. Maybe Marte, but I don't really need him, he would just be a cvc luxury.

Legends have been out close to 2 months and the pxp in the boxes is still less than half of what it was before legends dropped. This fact continues to curb my gold spending. Guess I have to hope October brings some decent xp payouts in mystery boxes. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    My luck continues... 5 boxes this weekend 😁
    done ✅ 
  • Options
    greg24211greg24211 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Anyone else seems like they only are drawing primes via pity timer?  And almost every time I draw on the pity timer it is a 400 prime or a SP...
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Thinking about chasing that Kruk on alt account, grinding vids to pay for it. Just like old times....
  • Options
    First box and got me nice nice lxp!

• Options
    greg24211greg24211 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    greg24211 said:
    Anyone else seems like they only are drawing primes via pity timer?  And almost every time I draw on the pity timer it is a 400 prime or a SP...
    I assure you, this is not true. I do believe the odds are higher to pull less desirable primes...but I cracked that mystery out of the park by pulling 2 470 max legends from pity boxes. 
    I'm jealous, lol. I'm the only active in a Plat club so I get usually 8 -10 boxes during week CVC events and 14-16 on weekend CVC events, and usually complete to pity timer if I'm close. I'm yet to draw a single legend and have only drawn 2 420s and 1 430.  I have 2 legends but both were from HoF WOH
  • Options
    @greg24211 I'm fairly certain that the pity timer only adjusts for primes. For example, if legends are 2% and primes are 5%, the box that triggers the pity timer will be 2% legends and 98% primes. 
  • Options
    scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Anybody buy sticker boxes yet.   Lol
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Will be capping later where’s the .3?
  • Options
    @Haraycaray discount 30. If that's full, just search for 'discount.' these clubs are common now.
  • Options
    Thinking about chasing that Kruk on alt account, grinding vids to pay for it. Just like old times....

Good luck. 112 boxes no legend here. Guy in our club is well over 250 boxes and no Kruk yet.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    What’s the odds to pull 3 SS 😂. Glad I got the Legend though
  • Options
    Mine was a stockpile from D6 cycling, well mostly. The other guy just went nuts this weekend.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
     @Haraycaray Discount 30 is currently 17/20. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Good luck. 112 boxes no legend here. Guy in our club is well over 250 boxes and no Kruk yet.
    That’s brutal.. and unfortunately as you already know it’s just how this game goes. I opened  100+ boxes the past two weekends to pull a legend. So when I hit kruk on the 5th box I literally jumped out of my seat lol. (Wife rolls her eyes) I was fully prepared to drop 60k. Extremely lucky I feel like I beat glu for once 😁. I’ll pay for it next weekend im sure😳. 
  • Options
    fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Pulled Yount after getting Reese yesterday, so that's a bummer. Same player, but 20 points lower max. 
  • Options
    Just about all the primes/legends got a +1 bump in 'hit; while some gained +1 power too.
  • Options
    frimmelafrimmela Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Anyone got a picture? Can't login at work, curious if there are any exciting players to go after.
    Not that great of player offers this weekend but hopefully they drop some player boxes in the gold specials this weekend. We want players!!
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    @mythicaldragon Congrats! LOL and I know all about the wife-eye-roll too :wink:
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

The SS buffet happened to me as well.  First three weeks I started playing, SS and C were the two spots I could not fill with anything, even a "Special edition five star".  Had two four stars at each slot.

Anyway, I pull Semien that weekend. 420 Prime. I was stoked. I max him out, then an hour later I pull Legend Banks. LOL.  Later that weekend I got another SS, just don't remember who it was.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    @JEDDDOGGY thanks! Right they just don’t understand the dynasty that we are building 😬😉
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

🤮
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options

Isnt it beautiful?
  • Options
    Wow @JEDDDOGGY!!!! 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Hater mode engaged. What's your team name @JEDDDOGGY?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Forget about how tough he is to pull, but I just want to add that so few people in diamond can cap Kruk. That's just as remarkable to me.