Options

holy smokes Batman , field pass rewards increased and requirements decreased

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
Sweet baby Jesus , field pass is almost a must now. They increased the rewards from it by like 40 percent AND HALFED the CVC requirements on it . I’m assuming pitchers difficulty will be increased cause they tried to do it earlier this week ( was it double the difficulty earlier ? )  but increased rewards 

thank you glu. Yup I’m renewing my cvc edge this weekend 
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I noticed the FP was for all weekend and was $20, not $10. Maybe that's why?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Always been that price @drsmartassphd
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    U haven't seen the CVC pitchers yet.....
  • Options
    Weekend is always 20 but those rewards make me all tingly inside
  • Options
    Glu is smart, wonder how many people subscribe/ resubscribe to cvc edge , I know am 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    benny100 said:
    It's a lock that the pitchers will be current. 😉
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    benny100 said:
    Sweet - level 6 here we come!!
  • Options
    benny100 said:
    DFBB said:
    benny100 said:
    Sweet - level 6 here we come!!
    Hahah for level 6 on weekend it will be the club points that will be a challenge now
  • Options

My bad. Had no idea that was SOP. I'm sticking with my "GLU gets no more real $$$ from me until the WoH HoF frickery stops" stance. I've paid enough real money for this fixed crap for the time being. WoH is my favorite thing to play. Unrig it and I'll donate again to the cause. Until then, my team is fine. No need to keep trying to upgrade players that will see six or nine straight unhittable pitches called strikes after putting in hours of play. I also refuse to use gold to try and make it more fair. I'd love to be able to cycle like the pros, but I also enjoy actually playing it.

Rant over. Carry on.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    If you’re still silver, it is incredibly easy to fix the so-called HoF problem: go gold. HoF isn’t designed to be easily won by silver players. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    If you’re still silver, it is incredibly easy to fix the so-called HoF problem: go gold. HoF isn’t designed to be easily won by silver players. 
    I am silver and cycle pretty easily. Twice Monday 0 gold spent. Build a stacked silver team with woh friendly skills. 
  • Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I am silver and cycle pretty easily. Twice Monday 0 gold spent. Build a stacked silver team with woh friendly skills. 
    I’m not saying it can’t be beaten in silver. I’m just saying if HoF difficulty is frustrating a silver player, they should just go gold and the difficulty will be significantly reduced. 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I’m not saying it can’t be beaten in silver. I’m just saying if HoF difficulty is frustrating a silver player, they should just go gold and the difficulty will be significantly reduced. 
    Yeah I get what you are saying if my team were gold would I cycle easier? Yes I’m sure it would be easier. However for myself I don’t think it would be worth the extra xp’s/gold cost.. I enjoy hoarding xp’s and leveling with ease. I cycle every monday though idk if I would ever call it “easy” in silver or gold tiers but definitely do able every Monday.  I believe I probably have one of the better silver teams in the game and still not “easy”. Not bragging at all I’m just really stupid and spend a lot of money 🤣.

• Options
    Screenshot please, @mythicaldragon
    Ur comment arose my curiosity...
  • Options
    Pitchers are very reasonable too!

• Options
    Both same side is a huge plus
  • Options

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    So should I just make an all lefty lineup?  If only I could get 4 first basemen in there.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Graphics for “tight teammates” box are awful. So bad. 😳
  • Options
    Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Lol, so bad!
  • Options
    @Mythicaldragon:  I saw last week you beat VB with Rizzo. I have him as well. Won him in a box. Pure luck. I am upgrading his attributes to 12 this weekend.  When you beat VB with Rizzo, did you simulate it, or actually play it? I have been playing it with a higher rated hitter, but still getting the frickery.

• Options
    1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    @Mythicaldragon:  I saw last week you beat VB with Rizzo. I have him as well. Won him in a box. Pure luck. I am upgrading his attributes to 12 this weekend.  When you beat VB with Rizzo, did you simulate it, or actually play it? I have been playing it with a higher rated hitter, but still getting the frickery.
    You can't sim the last matchup in any woh level. Even if you could I wouldn't recommend it, you'd waste a lot of gold.
  • Options
    I’ve got the exact same team @mythicaldragon just replace Carter with Baylor! I’m really trying for that Carew and I’ll be set 🤙🏼
  • Options
    Just remembered...I use Scioscia at C, Butler in LF and Baylor for DH. Fisk sits for me!!!
  • Options
    @fahhq2 nice team 👍🏻. I wanted that baylor bad 😬 but since I don’t spend through the week I didn’t go after him. Are you a diamond team? 
  • Options
    Hehehe...I’m silver. I couldn’t afford to go above gold-maybe near the holidays tho. I’ve been extreme fortunate in box pulls from CvC and don’t spend much real $. I pulled Martinez, Newcome, Oswalt 2x and Sutter and still have yet to level Murphy, Bagwell and Hunter. May just trade in the 450 guys as they are RH and pretty useless to me at this point. 
  • Options

Well, I have never tried to sim anything past round 5 on any level, honestly. I enjoy playing it.  So that makes my question even more pertinent! Yay!

This week I'll give Rizzuto the shot at VB over Joe Carter, IF I can manage to get by MR more than once again.

• Options

Well, I have never tried to sim anything past round 5 on any level, honestly. I enjoy playing it.  So that makes my question even more pertinent! Yay!

This week I'll give Rizzuto the shot at VB over Joe Carter, IF I can manage to get by MR more than once again.

Think of WoH like opening boxes. You've heard of the guys that pull legends/primes in just a couple of boxes. Was it easy for them? No, they just got lucky. The difference, however, is that you can stack the odds in your favor. Rizzuto, at 12/12, can certainly beat Blue, but you still won't have favorable odds. More skills points, upgrades, boosts, etc. will increase your odds. Hopefully, that perspective will make things less frustrating. Fwiw, I agree with the decision to use Rizzuto over Carter. It's very important to have two skills that are always active.
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    I’ve got the exact same team @mythicaldragon just replace Carter with Baylor! I’m really trying for that Carew and I’ll be set 🤙🏼
    You can have mine.  I can't do much with him.  His stats are the same as Kruk, who I used all my lxp on last week.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Thanks @FrankTheTank04, but look who I just pulled from CvC rewards...
    Unbelievable, right???