Options

Break out the brooms

ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
Sweeeeeeeep

Hope you didn’t upgrade your Twins prime sigs. 13 straight postseason losses to the Yankees hard to believe they keep getting dominated even in a year they win 101 games and set the HR record they still get outscored 23-7 in 3 games. 

And yes I need to enjoy it while I can before they get dominated by the Astros starters. But should be an exciting ALCS. 

Comments

• Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 you wanna Yankees rosterbate with me? Hope the rays can pull off a miracle, but at a minimum they're burning Verlander so he can't go 3 games in the ALCS! LET'S GOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    When do the sig primes normally see their increase?  I have two Yankees on my squad that should be 450 now. Whoop

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Quietly Levels his Astro Prime Sig's........
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @matt_sackett I just leveled my Judge slowly lol
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I have Judge, Gleyber and Chapman prime sigs so they’ll be at least 450 whoop

I needed this after watching the Jets start 0-4 - every year “next year will be the year” haha