Options

Back to business as usual..

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
Who's everyone pulling for to make it to the WS, and which players would you guys like to see become prime Sig's (obviously not talking about those that have already been released)? Personally, I kind of want to see the Nats pull through just so I can hope for an updated version of this gem:

And so I can see all of the glorious Bryce Harper sad face memes 😁
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• Options
    JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Going for the Cardinals...but you can’t win if you don’t hit! 😂🤦🏻‍♂️ However, I won’t be totally upset if the Nationals win since Howie is from my County in NEFL. I also have the Ozuna and Scherzer sigs. 
    It’ll be interesting to see if the Astros can top the Yankees again. I hope they do since I have the Bregman and Altuve sigs. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    Since I’m from Texas, pulling for the Stros. I’d like to see the Nats also since I’ve got sig Zimm
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I just can't wait for the really cool stickers that we get because of the world series!
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    outside of this game I’m pulling for the nats. I would love to see them win after getting rid of Harper 
  • Options
    I have Bregman as well, and I would love to see an Astros/Nats series. @2003cobra I'm totally with you on that 🤣 I also agree with @BlackFang4, but not sarcastically 🙃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    I just wanna see the Nats win it because I don't like any of the other teams.  It doesn't matter that I have sig primes Judge and Goldschmidt.  I, too, am from Texas, but the stros can go straight to... probably winning  :(
    Just no.  
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Was hoping for Springer or Alvarez, both.... somehow OF has been tough to fill ith quality since going Diamond
  • Options
    JCAM80 said:
    Was hoping for Springer or Alvarez, both.... somehow OF has been tough to fill ith quality since going Diamond
    Sooner or later we'll all have an abundance of outfielders again.. I'm still waiting to get my hands on a decent catcher 😒 Scioscia forever haunts me..
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited October 2019
    JCAM80 said:
    Sooner or later we'll all have an abundance of outfielders again.. I'm still waiting to get my hands on a decent catcher 😒 Scioscia forever haunts me..
    If I don't have another 450+ lefty bat after Meadows PoTM loses boost I'm all in on Scioscia*.

*So long as last 3 are RHP in HoF
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I want Eaton and it shouldn't matter what team wins.  But Eaton in full-on battle gear. Like he was here before his high school basketball playoffs. But with more chicks in the background that he'll bed after a successful hunt. 
    (image used with permission from Eaton Hall of Legends, Springfield, Ohio)