Options

So this just happened

mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
Without any restarts. Pretty sure that’s my new high round. 

Comments

• Options
    MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Holy crap , how many and how leveled were your bonus players ?
  • Options
    Only bonus players I have are Ozzie from WOH yesterday and POTM Jimenez. Both at d10. 
  • Options
    eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    What are your hitting upgrades at?
  • Options
    scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Wow
  • Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Holy xcovex
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    You must not be using android
  • Options
    Why do people keep LOLing me? How is this done? Do you have the cvc sub? Which boosts did you use? Which pitcher? Are your hitting upgrades 84+? How soon will the devil be collecting your soul?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    I have never had a score anywhere close to this before. I think my previous high was something like 15-20 million, and that was on a weekend CVC (not Clash).

Yes, I have the CVC sub, but on that particular round I only used the 2 video boosts (45% hitting and smallest starting multiplier). My hitting boosts are all at 84. The pitcher was a bronze scrub of some sort (OVR at something like 63). 

I was as shocked by the result as you guys. I thought about using my restarts to see how high I could go, but I was afraid of tempting a crash (I was trailing by some 20M in my CVC match prior to that round).
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Wow that is an amazing score!  Only thing more amazing is that I was smart enough to recruit you! 😂😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Why do people keep LOLing me? How is this done? Do you have the cvc sub? Which boosts did you use? Which pitcher? Are your hitting upgrades 84+? How soon will the devil be collecting your soul?
    Just for you bud.....and I slept through the first two rounds......

• Options
    edited October 2019
    ......and it’s a secret!   LOL
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Hahahahaha......a disagree?!  What’s not to like?  

hahahahaha 
  • Options
    And those are from auto sims @bigvivec?? 😐
  • Options
    MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Pretty sure the secret is cvc sub and a team full of legends.....in diamond
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @MoenPDC is on the right track. I was autoing 60-100 mill rounds last week with only one bonus player. Upgrades and pennants (yes, pennants) also help a lot with CvC scores.

The edge subscription and the 90 gold it takes to do the boosts helps in exponential factors. Takes scores from like 100k to mega millions.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Word on the street was that diamond cvc was being 'adjusted.' I've been hearing that those who updated experienced an uptick yesterday. Diamond guys that updated, can you confirm?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @DFBB Didn't happen overnight for me. I've been scoring really well for a while now. Just seems to have been a very gradual improvement over time while completing team hitting upgrades, adding more pennants and overall team/hitter strength improving over the course of time.
  • Options
    I would say that my CVC scoring has improved noticeably, but it started about 2-3 weeks ago.  Yesterday was about on par with my other recent performances, with the obvious exception of the round in the screenshot above.
  • Options
    No subscription.....team full of legends at platinum.....auto play.  

And Jedd is right.  Pennants are huge as are the recent flood of blowout skill players.  
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    lol why would someone disagree with that? My guess it was @retirepujols, hes been sour as hell the last few days.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    dkarski87 said:
    lol why would someone disagree with that? My guess it was @retirepujols, hes been sour as hell the last few days.
    General sourness around here, but yeah, someone is salty.

(disagree!)
  • Options
    Pujols been in a funk. I haven’t seen a sticker from him in 2 days. FWIW, send him a couple of your favourite ones in his DM. It might cheer him up!

• Options
    🖕😬🖕