Options

No Achievements, No Xp Boxes, No EB, No Update for Droids.

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
edited October 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Unfu.kin real. I said they would force it but to do while its so fu.ked up and not working is ridiculous. I updated last night to try EB and within 15min I deleted the app because its not playable. How FUK.IN stupid can you idiots be to release these things on the new update when its not even playable. Im out, game is deleted and I've already contacted Google and am getting a refund for all my money. They violated on their TOS by releasing a version that is simple not playable to previous standards. This was confirmed by Google to be a breach and said I will be getting my money back.

Do your selves a favor, remove the app from the play store and make this an IOS game only. Problem solved. GO F.U.K YOURSelf, GLU.

@Bl@blueleopard BAN AWAY SIR.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    THIS IS A FULL SCALE DISASTER.  
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I feel like I’m the Joker from The Dark Knight right now. Alfred describes him as a man who “Just wants to watch the world burn”. I just sitting here watching the TSB world burn on the forums. 
  • Options
    nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Its all good fellas, @dkarski87 aint leaving us just yet, i was able to rope him back in before he got away
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I feel like I’m the Joker from The Dark Knight right now. Alfred describes him as a man who “Just wants to watch the world burn”. I just sitting here watching the TSB world burn on the forums. 
    Kinda feels like the stock market crashing in 1929.
  • Options
    checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Its all good fellas, @dkarski87 aint leaving us just yet, i was able to rope him back in before he got away
    Should have let him leave, dude was getting his money back... that’s probably the best case scenario for all us degenerates around here
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    The game is a travesty, and the forums are a mess. Glu has lost several staples of this game in the past few days. What a shítshow.