Cool down Starts Nov 7th(Live)

167891012Next

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME 452 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    it's all about club hopping "supposedly" but why not do it in stages if that is your true effort. Leave your first club for the day, you wait 2 hours to join a new one. Leave that club, it will be another wait but 4 hours now. Third time in the same day is 8 hours. If It's CVC hopping they are after then the best the player will get is one additional round that way. If it's for the gifts for help folks, the best they could do is help 2 clubs. 

The real simple answer though is... FORCE ALL CLUBS TO BE PRIVATE/INVITE ONLY. 

• jclarrick3jclarrick3 35 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    This whole cool down timer has not really affected my actual gameplay, since I just play in a club with just me and my buddy, but it’s really had an adverse effect on trying to level our club up, similarly to @COWPILEY. We’re at something like gold 4 I think and it was already pretty difficult getting people to come finish it off when evo hunting was possible. But neither of us have the time or resources to get all those gloves, and the cool down has made it virtually impossible to get any help now. Can’t recruit with any success, can’t get outside help with leveling the club, can’t do a balls-for-gloves trade, etc. Really wish they would come to their senses and see that it’s hurting even people that stay in their own club (like they want).
  • bigvivecbigvivec 2,134 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    JTANDME said:
    it's all about club hopping "supposedly" but why not do it in stages if that is your true effort. Leave your first club for the day, you wait 2 hours to join a new one. Leave that club, it will be another wait but 4 hours now. Third time in the same day is 8 hours. If It's CVC hopping they are after then the best the player will get is one additional round that way. If it's for the gifts for help folks, the best they could do is help 2 clubs. 

The real simple answer though is... FORCE ALL CLUBS TO BE PRIVATE/INVITE ONLY. 

They tipped their hand with the immediate evo bundles in specials.....it is now clearly about lost potential revenues.  In a heavy handed attempt to recoup a community that existed between the lines has been destroyed and with it the intangible aspects that made this game a special one.  
  • DuttyJoxDuttyJox 11 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    So everybody left the club i was in so i was forced to go find a different club and now i can't even compete for rewards the next day. That's a bad system
  • MulderkenMulderken 126 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Do you not earn balls and gloves while in the cool down? 
    Mulderken said:
    You may not can. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan New Member 2,599 PostsRegistered Users
    Mulderken said:
    I tested it Monday. After I dumped every single glove I had, I left that club and played one bonus game. When I rejoined my club I had 40 gloves. 
    Yeah, BGs, tournaments, HR derby battles, no need to have a club and you can cash in when you do join one.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett 1,461 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    On the bright side its only 93 Days til Spring Training.
    you can't spell deteriorate without Detroit

• JudgeJudge 62 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Another guy in our club quit today because of the cool down.  That makes 3 in less than a week.  Thanks for helping with our club “cohesiveness” GLU.  SMH.