Options

Interesting the different things you notice

snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
Anytime I get to Babe, I have noticed that if I score exactly 3 runs, I will lose. Even if I have 0 outs. Its interesting and means I am playing wayyyy too much woh this weekend, so I think I am done for the weekend and going to enjoy my day tomorrow. Put up some Christmas stuff. Good luck you all! 👍

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

See my observation posts in the WoH thread. Same thing happens to me once I get the tying run on base.

I've done it about 7 times now with no outs, since they dropped the Pitchers from 5 to 3. Before that, the rigged sequence with Gibson wasn't allowing me to progress.

My timing with Ruth now is pretty much impeccable if it is a straight pitch. Ruth throws a fastball, hit it the other way. Slower pitches, go against the usual rule and don't hit the other way, but pull them.

Every. Single. Time. I get the winning run on second with no outs, I immediately get nine straight in the other batters box and I "lose".

This also happened to me after a video reboot, which tells me I won't be winning when Ruth is even at 3. The riggery is too strong with this one.

I beat Ruth last weekend four times, BTW.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service