Options

Curveball homerun!

blayz321blayz321 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Recently hit home run off curve ball.  Went out and purchased lottery ticket. Won $2. Could life get any better!!!!

Comments

• Options
    nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    edited December 2019
    If you time your swing correctly (its rediculously early, no way in hell you'd connect irl) on a curveball you'll hit it wicked far. On the hitable curveballs at least, not the b.s. ones that are outside the plate but somehow still a strike.
  • Options
    it would be great if I could get the timing down. In any event it was a bit of a OMG moment 
  • Options
    nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Mqnually play more, not many do, but it helps a lot with woh
  • Options
    Thanks I will give it a shot 
  • Options
    wildwind222wildwind222 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The tips say to lay off the curve. That doesnt work, I just get pounded by curveballs 80% and 90% are strikes. It's getting to be not much fun to play anymore. Strikeout or foul pop up over and over.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited February 2020
    The tips say to lay off the curve. That doesnt work, I just get pounded by curveballs 80% and 90% are strikes. It's getting to be not much fun to play anymore. Strikeout or foul pop up over and over.
    The curves to the outside/inside corners won't get you anywhere, but the curves over the middle can be crushed. Usually once you see a curve in the corner - the rest of that at bat will be unhittable pitches/pop ups/trash. Curves over the middle will oftentimes have a fastball straight over the center of the plate in that at bat. If you have a guy that is constantly getting curved out, then chances are you need a better/different bat for that matchup OR haven't invested into his skills enough.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Man, this game needs an actual manual for it.   I’m not even sure how this game attracts new players