Options

Leadoff Skills

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
So what is everyone doing with multiple players with leadoff skills? If they are truly active in WOH, then that’s great. But other modes seem like a waste to chase multiple players. 🤷‍♂️
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I avoid them all 😬 I prefer flexibility, anyways, and it's the same reason I typically avoid DH-only guys. Personally, I'm not a fan of the "other modes" argument unless it's CVC. I don't need to win bonus games, tournaments, or prime games by 160 runs when 155 runs will do the trick 🤷🏻‍♂️ I'm sure most of us are just fine in "other modes."
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I’m with the old man.  I had one, and the LLC of flexibility drove me nuts.  At it doesn’t seem to have the same “oomph” as other skills
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I have prime Blackmon with this skill and he works just fine for me, and I move him around the lineup and he seems to get it done, especially in clash today... but then again hitting against 1-star pitchers can't be tough.  Did fine in weekend CvC though, and I had him batting behind the bonus player.  Just my experience with it.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I’m with the old man.  I had one, and the LLC of flexibility drove me nuts.  At it doesn’t seem to have the same “oomph” as other skills
    Why do you keep calling me the old man 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I still have that 450 Lorenzo Cain with double leadoff and was hoping to maybe make him a mid level woh, but if we're saying its not the best ish skill then thats a bummer
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Why do you keep calling me the old man 😂
    RETIREDpujols
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I still have that 450 Lorenzo Cain with double leadoff and was hoping to maybe make him a mid level woh, but if we're saying its not the best ish skill then thats a bummer
    The prime Blackmon I have is also a 450.  I use him at 6.6 on HoF with 9/9 skills.  I play it though.  Haven't tried atuo playing it.
    Just no.