Options

Notifications

51OAK51OAK Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
 Just received a notification to hurry up & log on for CVC box. When I logged on nothing was there??.. 
   anyone else receive this notification??.

Comments

• Options
    HeadRushHeadRush Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yep
  • Options
    HeadRush said:
    Yep
    I knew I wasn’t tripping. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Happens all the time. Just wait for the next "Sunday Funday". When they tell you that you should turn on notifications, it means one of two things:

1) The gifts will likely be terrible

2) It won't be there for another hour or more.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options

Happens all the time. Just wait for the next "Sunday Funday". When they tell you that you should turn on notifications, it means one of two things:

1) The gifts will likely be terrible

2) It won't be there for another hour or more.

Ahh ha thanks for the humor. 
      Loving that George Carlin pic!! 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I so wish he was still alive to get his take on society today. Dude saw this coming decades ago.

No doubt he would be pissy a whining ahole like me was using his likeness on any web site.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Glad to see your eyes are open!