Options

Bonus Day Boxes

cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
Because I’m one of the lucky ones that get the Time Traveller Glitch, here’s the players

Comments

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    How's the future anyway, same as the past?
    Just no.  
  • Options
    It’s amazing. Words can’t explain it. Trump gets re-elected. Russia wins the Olympics. 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    All of that sounds... Can I get some winning lotto numbers?  I'll split the winnings with you.  I'm sure if I give the money to glu they'll be able to forward it to you in the future, you know, since they figured out the whole time travel thing and sent you there.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    It’s amazing. Words can’t explain it. Trump gets re-elected. Russia wins the Olympics. 

So you're saying my 401K will continue to grow and I can retire one day?  Sweet.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    Do you happen to know Omar's skills?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Blowout and fire
  • Options
    1994EXPOS said:
    Blowout and fire

This seems to be the most popular, consistent combo right now.

They should just combine the two in one Icon. Make it a huge bong that's being lit.

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    1994EXPOS said:
    Blowout and fire

This seems to be the most popular, consistent combo right now.

They should just combine the two in one Icon. Make it a huge bong that's being lit.

It would appear that you are insinuating that GLU is absolutely HIGH OUT OF THEIR MINDS thinking anyone would want that bullshit combo of skills.

am I reading that correctly?
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Will @drsmartassphd ever stop receiving cheat outs and cycle cap someone? Will @MoenPDC ever get out of his eggnog induced coma and again bless us with his postings? Does gifts for points ever return? Has the “on fire” skill again been reduced to after first AB? When is the next Buccaneer box released? 
  • Options
    MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Will @drsmartassphd ever stop receiving cheat outs and cycle cap someone? Will @MoenPDC ever get out of his eggnog induced coma and again bless us with his postings? Does gifts for points ever return? Has the “on fire” skill again been reduced to after first AB? When is the next Buccaneer box released? 
    Took a short break . Trying to get  d6 cycling again. Hoping for a good weekend royale to get myself motivated again
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Hasn’t been the same without you @MoenPDC
  • Options
    MoenPDC said:
    fahhq2 said:
    Took a short break . Trying to get  d6 cycling again. Hoping for a good weekend royale to get myself motivated again

You need to go to my thread from Monday about my first WoH HoF cycle attempt at gold and say something shitty. The thread isn't the same without it.

• Options
    MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I’m trying. Less booze and less tap leads to less forum amusement. I am going to the packey on the way home though....
  • Options
    MoenPDC said:
    I’m trying. Less booze and less tap leads to less forum amusement. I am going to the packey on the way home though....
    I read this 3 times...and for some reason, I can’t get the image of you going to a 7-11