Options

Big league box!!

51OAK51OAK Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
I opened a big league box & did not receive my rewards!? Took 500 gold from me!! Makes me want to quit!!

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    That Trammel is the EXACT same one I pulled just a few weeks ago at 520. LOL. Same skills...

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    51OAK said:
    I opened a big league box & did not receive my rewards!? Took 500 gold from me!! Makes me want to quit!!
    Send CS a ticket. All your box pulls are logged.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    That Trammel is the EXACT same one I pulled just a few weeks ago at 520. LOL. Same skills...
    You mean this one. So disappointed.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    At least last year’s Chains Out boxes were the guys wearing real gold, unlike these fake chains photoshopped onto the players.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    51OAK said:
    Yeah check with CS also not sure you track your XP totals but check those too and make sure it didnt add to it
  • Options
    51OAK51OAK Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    DFBB said:
    51OAK said:
    Send CS a ticket. All your box pulls are logged.
    I tried contacting CS but when I go to type nothing shows what I’m typing. Just decided to post it here. 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    At least last year’s Chains Out boxes were the guys wearing real gold, unlike these fake chains photoshopped onto the players.
    Muncy’s chains aren’t real?!?    ;)
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Alan Trammel wearing gold chains... and fake animated ones at that that look goofy asf 🤦🏻‍♂️.  Same skills as 520 Alan 😆.
    Way to send the rest of the 2019 Tsb season glu 💪🏻💪🏻