Options

Resetting Personal Legend..

mr_mtcmr_mtc Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
edited December 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I know that it will take 300 or 500 gold bars to do this, but was wondering if I will retain partial Prime/Legend points that were used to upgrade the player? Like when you trade in reg players, they have a value you are given.. I'm assuming that's a percentage of the points used in upgrading the player, could be wrong, but if anyone has any insight on this, please let me know or leave a comment please.

My legend hasn't seen much of any playing time since pulling Jackie Robinson and Ted Williams, and could definitely use some legend points that were used in leveling my guy up, to upgrade Teddy (it takes 6000 legendary points to get him to silver 3, crazy!)

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    You lose absolutely everything when resetting mylegend. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    You don't lose everything, both skills stay leveled, even if you change what the skills are.
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    You don't lose everything, both skills stay leveled, even if you change what the skills are.
    Both ???
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Hes talking about custom legends made for players, not the create a legend player.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I'm lost now. Are you talking about gauntlet players @nwaredstar77 @dkarski87? With "my legend" and "legendary points" I definitely assumed he's talking about ML. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I'm lost now. Are you talking about gauntlet players @nwaredstar77 @dkarski87? With "my legend" and "legendary points" I definitely assumed he's talking about ML. 
    OP talked about the My Legend that everyone has. Resetting it takes 500 gold. 

Someone else started talking about custom legends, thus the confusion 
  • Options
    correct Daniel
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Ii was talking about the my legend that everyone makes. I've reset mime a few times and unless they changed it since the cooldown (last I played) they stay leveled
  • Options
    Sorry, the skill stays leveled* i can see how I confused you there 🤣 my bad
  • Options
    I reset mine and the skills reset as well.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Are all the possible skills listed anywhere?  I always get RISP.  Is late innings an option?
  • Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I believe vs rhp, lhp, risp, blowout are the options. May be missing one (2 out maybe?)
  • Options
    When I reset mine, I BELIEVE I had to reinvest in skills as well. I don't remember 100% as this was in May or June, but correct me if I'm wrong. I selected RISP as well @babyjboots since it'll always be active in WOH at early rounds. I really wish ML was much more prominent in this game 😞
  • Options
    I level mine p10 and reset each week. lol. Great for ball making, I have no use for bxp.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    I level mine p10 and reset each week. lol. Great for ball making, I have no use for bxp.
    😮 Every week, huh? Jeez
  • Options
    I forgot too last week, but yea If I need the balls why not. What do you use bxp for? lol d10 sluggers anyone?
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Update -
    Skills reset also. Just tested it... Also just got a few months worth of vip gifts and newsletters... Holy boxes, batman
  • Options
    STAYB8KEDDSTAYB8KEDD Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Update -
    Skills reset also. Just tested it... Also just got a few months worth of vip gifts and newsletters... Holy boxes, batman
    How’d you get a few months worth of vip gifts? 
  • Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Time travelling glitch. 
  • Options
    Because that account hasn't been logged in for awhile, duh :)
  • Options
    STAYB8KEDDSTAYB8KEDD Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Lol my bad didn’t know just started playing this season. No better way to open up the app