Options

Best tournament box ever?

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Me tinks so...
The only resources I used was getting him from B1 to B10.  At one point he was pulled in 5 straight boxes.
One lucky mofo

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    B1 to b10? 🤔 you must have pulled thousands of tournament boxes 😵 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Lol wtf 200 tournament boxes and I pulled him exactly 0 times. Now I know why...
  • Options
    D6 cycled 4 times in 2 days
  • Options
    Millecors said:
    Also paid my 9 year old $10 to assist.  So he deserves credit.  Greedy lil shit asked for $20.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Millecors said:

Same. Pulled him exactly 7 times out of ~410 tournament boxes or roughly 1.7% (odds are 2.5%).

Are you saying each of your cycles was via tourney? 4k games so 1k boxes, odds are 25/1000 and there's 41 pulls required to get him and then go B10 to D10. That's also 30mil cash spent to run those 1k tournaments. Seems highly unlikely.
  • Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Millecors said:

Same. Pulled him exactly 7 times out of ~410 tournament boxes or roughly 1.7% (odds are 2.5%).

Are you saying each of your cycles was via tourney? 4k games so 1k boxes, odds are 25/1000 and there's 41 pulls required to get him and then go B10 to D10. That's also 30mil cash spent to run those 1k tournaments. Seems highly unlikely.
    I know what you’re saying, but it would be mind numbingly possible.  Also, if you take into account the cash you receive back while playing tournament games, plus what you get from turning in gloves - it ends up being more like 15 mil (maybe less) cash spent for those 1K tourneys.  We’ve all seen DFBB post screenshots with 40+ mil blue cash in his reserve, so it’s definitely doable for a select group of players.
  • Options
    Millecors said:

No I said I was mind numbingly lucky.  On the flip side I bought 40 Living Legend boxes and got zilch, AND bought 13 Spotlight boxes and pulled Darvich 5 times and no Devers.
    At one point I thought the tournament boxes were glitched because I was pulling Stanton so often. 
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Pulled him for the 50th time. Good way to keep D6 cycling not so monotonous. Still almost 30 million in blue cash, so might as well keep at it.... and since I won't invest anything more than BXP in relievers, he actually makes my lineup
  • Options
    JCAM80 said:
    Pulled him for the 50th time. Good way to keep D6 cycling not so monotonous. Still almost 30 million in blue cash, so might as well keep at it.... and since I won't invest anything more than BXP in relievers, he actually makes my lineup
    Dude..... I traded him in on Friday at G9 because I thought the tournaments were gonna go back to normal.  I have him at S3 now.  (Facepalm) 
  • Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Dang, and I havent been able to finish the last 4 tournaments I’ve played. 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I finally capped Stanton Sunday morning from p10, ~650 boxes since Wednesday. Hendricks pulls were severely diminished all weekend as well, maybe 10 out of a couple hundred boxes. Saving them now for the next set of players and their shitty odds.