Options

WOH, Can you cycle?

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
 Now I’m certain it isn’t the best crop of hitters, but I do feel it’s better than getting stonewalled at 3.7. What gives? 
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    The difficulty level is unreal. Took me forever to break the first level lol
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Currently sitting at 5.6 with this squad. Anyone know the R v.s. L on the last 5 by any chance?

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    NudeIntrudersNudeIntruders Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I'm stuck on stupid Baez at 4.6 but so far it's the same as last week:

• Options
    @NudeIntruders thank you. 5.6 was correct according to your chart so I will go with that for the rest and report back if I actually pass them.

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Cap your legend,  hes your best hitter. Makes it alot easier.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Thanks to @Mattattack's tip, I used Ichiro at 5.7 and my legend at 5.10. Worked like a charm!

@Haraycaray your bats are better than mine. You'll get it man. Hang in there.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I just got through it a few minutes ago, with the Blackmon from the ‘19 box from the first weekend.
  • Options
    @dkarski87 haven’t been able to level my legend since day 1...have contacted customer support but crickets 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    O yea thats right... hes all messed up. Sorry bud I forgot. Your freeman or keepers we will clear it with no issue.  Getting there sucks. Just keep at it, you will get it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @dkarski87 already capped him today  with Hank & Holiday Ted. What sucks is that I already had Ohtani and traded him in before so some bonus points missed there. @dfbb maybe I should have stayed today as well and help a bit more 🤔. What's the top 10 scoring look like in the club today in your bracket?

• Options
    @DFBB do you have Trout maxes in silver yet? With his low speed I wonder what his numbers look like before I decide on him.

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Thanks to @Mattattack's tip, I used Ichiro at 5.7 and my legend at 5.10. Worked like a charm!

@Haraycaray your bats are better than mine. You'll get it man. Hang in there.

Yessir, the legend rakes

• Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    @houmy I have that trout capped already. I’ll post him now so you can see his stats
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    newfy said:
    @houmy I have that trout capped already. I’ll post him now so you can see his stats

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

So so far nope. Struggling in level 3. All RHP and LHP skills are capped at their levels (normal at 8 and keepers at their max so far with no PXP)
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    This is my team now with Trout in there
  • Options
    @newfy thank you buddy. Makes the decision a lot easier. Capped now.

• Options
    Yea Trouts low speed makes him pretty good at this stage.  He compares favorable to POTW Beckham right now 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    So I haven't played much this season, just not that enthused.  But I decided to give WOH a try with my bronze team of mostly 4.5 stars.  Haha.  Can't make it through 1.7 to get to my keepers and legend.  I know the game--better players, better results, and get into silver ASAP.  Buy POTWs, buy some event boxes and hope to get lucky, etc.  But if you're a newbie hoping to win WOH, it is apparently impossible at bronze.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @Metsicans It's the worst. First WoH I got to 5.10 multiple times but couldn't cycle. Each subsequent event have done worse and just gave up. Stuck at 1.9 and dgaf anymore.
  • Options
    rychar22rychar22 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    They just release an announcement that reduced the deficit on 4.6 5.9 and 5.10 by 1. Also 5.10 you start with a runner on 1st I keep getting to 5.9 hopefully I can pass it now
  • Options
    rychar22 said:
    They just release an announcement that reduced the deficit on 4.6 5.9 and 5.10 by 1. Also 5.10 you start with a runner on 1st I keep getting to 5.9 hopefully I can pass it now
    They'll garner a lot more goodwill this early in the season if they figure these things out early on and don't wait for players to spent hours using gold. 

• Options
    JUSTTHETIPJUSTTHETIP Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Ugh. Got 700k cash and 130k xp. Should I go to silver to make this walk off easier?
  • Options
    Bagged the 2nd cycle but too time consuming for the few cycles right now so I'm done. Shame too as my bracket is perfect for my one man club today.

• Options
    I can’t eclipse 4.6 even with the 15 percent live boost 
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    What's up with all of the double plays? Killing me 
  • Options
    I’ve hit into 3 triple plays and it seems everything is on the ground 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Just now came to the forums @Houmy. That Trout is a Beast!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I don’t understand this. I have Beckham POTW maxed at Silver with the WOH attributes at 39/40 (hitting, power, and late innings) and I can’t get passed Lester at 4.10 even with 80 gold boost. 
  • Options
    just got thru a second time without using gold but have gotten xp both times.   I dont think I'd level Ohtani tho but I possibly would SImmons