Options

WOH, Can you cycle?

124Next

Comments

• Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I have a lvl 10 silver Schwarbs to beat with my bronze guy.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    First cycle autoplayed to 5.5, restart on 5.10 once. No boost. 

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    35 minutes on cycle 2 as no phone calls and no oops/restart issues. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    @Houmy I call that quick pitch The Zipper. Usually see it when bonus balls in play but have seen it first pitch in lvl 4 and 5.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Just had two weird resets on 5.8. Got haptic feedback like a notification which froze game for a bit. No problem, thought it was a text. Happened again later in round and game froze for 2 seconds and then reset. No oops we need to restart. Same exact thing next time I tried, 5.8 as well. No texts or emails or anything that would warrant a notification btw.
  • Options
    Just had two weird resets on 5.8. Got haptic feedback like a notification which froze game for a bit. No problem, thought it was a text. Happened again later in round and game froze for 2 seconds and then reset. No oops we need to restart. Same exact thing next time I tried, 5.8 as well. No texts or emails or anything that would warrant a notification btw.
    All of that along with the pitch speeding up or lagging from time to time that leads to you swinging early/late could only have one conclusion: #sluggergate

• Options
    What really sucks about today (and Royale in general) is those stupid multipliers. If they weren't in play I would go for top 10 but I'm thinking of calling it a day after two more cycles.

• Options
    lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Do you guys still have the blue monster in slugfest? They said it was gone with the update, which i downloaded, but my sluggers are still driving into it. 
  • Options
    lpoheron said:
    Do you guys still have the blue monster in slugfest? They said it was gone with the update, which i downloaded, but my sluggers are still driving into it. 
    It should have promoted you to download a new stadium when you fired up a home run battle or slugfest. Did you get that?
  • Options

• Options
    benny100 said:
    lpoheron said:
    It should have promoted you to download a new stadium when you fired up a home run battle or slugfest. Did you get that?
    Nope, i never got that. CS gave me their typical automated response 
  • Options
    This stupid lag in selecting sluggers is getting ridiculous. I know well enough to click "PLAY" and wait long enough for the slugger selection screen to come up. Twice in a row now that first click has been seen as two clicks by the app and as soon as the slugger selection screen comes up the slugger where I clicked on "PLAY" is automatically selected. 

• Options
    Here is what you are supposed to do with the laggy game: 
    Go play 18..... hahaah 🤣

• Options
    JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

• Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    @benny100, how did you get Schwarber to miss?!?!  :smile: I played him 7 times today and all 7 times he mashed 10 HRs.  I took that as a sign that it wasn’t my day and I moved on to house cleaning instead.
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Slugfest is so random bc I cycled 4 times and 3 out of the 4 times Schwarber missed his first two pitches and I easily beat him with Betts from last week.  
  • Options
    Whoever is 5.9 hit a single 358 ft homerun during one of my cycles. Schwarber was fairly easy always missing one early, even on the 2 rounds I messed up and had to vid restart. I had more difficulty altogether in lvl 4 than in any other. 8 cycles all told. 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    2 rounds of walk of hero at silver max 2 cycles...I like this now. :)
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I had for me an unusually hard day yesterday.  Monday I bagged 3 cycles even one before they decreased the difficulty some, yesterday I did get through once but not before the live boost.  I only needed 3 trips through level 5 while I spent a good 4 hours just in level 4 struggling mightily with Floro and Baez with ‘19 Votto and Lowrie/‘19 Blackmon.  At the end I went with ‘19 Blackmon for Floro and Hosmer for Baez to finally start to have a little more success.  As for Derby my legend isn’t capped yet I did manage to get to 5.10 one time and despite a miss from Schwarber wasn’t able to get it done.  I only have one slugger above a 4* and 9 4* sluggers so I believe once my legend is capped (Silver 7 now) and get a couple more sluggers above 4* quality I should break through.  I wish they would give draft picks like WoH but I’ll figure it out.
  • Options
    Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    @dkarski87 haven’t been able to level my legend since day 1...have contacted customer support but crickets 

Level up his skills and you should be able to level him up, mine did the same thing and dropped him to level 0, when I bought some skills it fixed itself.