Options

42 Gift

2Next

Comments

• Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I was literally playing with 2 different teams, on two different devices at the same time, when one team got the 4200 gold.  Other team hasnt. 
    Can’t wait to hear what the CS ticket response would be to that!  Only 1 team is special and gets the reward.  It had to be a special team name and a special time...Plus your name has to be 14 letters lol.  
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Yes 14 letters, a multiple of 42 lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Forget your tickets. I got the 4200 gold but not the 4200 cash. Sending a ticket demanding the cash as we speak 😏
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Well dang I missed out on it but congrats to the ones who got it.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Not to add insult to injury for some, but I got the 4200 gold and shortly after when I was showing two of my friends via text I got the $4200. All they got was the cash as well. #goldgate
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Not to add insult to injury for some, but I got the 4200 gold and shortly after when I was showing two of my friends via text I got the $4200. All they got was the cash as well. #goldgate
    OK so I was kidding before but now I am definitely opening that ticket for the missing cash 🧐
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    spark28spark28 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I was logged on and got cash. I'm sure glu is just saying that to cover up for their accident and the rest of us who didnt get the gold are out of luck.
  • Options
    Accidents happen.   One of my buddies accidentally ended up on the Better Business Bureau website to file a complaint against Glu Mobile Inc....It happens, guys.  
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I think it’s ridiculous how they get away with stuff like this like all the time tbh. I need to watch what I say I’m trying to get VIP lol :wink:
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I think it’s ridiculous how they get away with stuff like this like all the time tbh. I need to watch what I say I’m trying to get VIP lol :wink:
    To be fair, we ARE talking about a free gift.  If they decide to gift every fifth player, 80% would be POed but the devs would be well within their rights and not stepping on any of yours, just your FEELINGS.
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    To be fair, we ARE talking about a free gift.  If they decide to gift every fifth player, 80% would be POed but the devs would be well within their rights and not stepping on any of yours, just your FEELINGS.
    Sad to agree with that but you are accurate with that. There is no requirement for them to give us anything free. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    bigvivec said:
    Sad to agree with that but you are accurate with that. There is no requirement for them to give us anything free. 
    I got the gold this time, but there have been times where I have missed out on something like this before. It happens 
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    :D Maybe today the ones who didn't receive it yesterday get it.....
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    ZaneJ78 said:
    🙏🏼 CS said we had to be logged in, standing on 1 leg, and juggling to get the gold so I’m gonna have a busy day 😂
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    ZaneJ78 said:
    🙏🏼 CS said we had to be logged in, standing on 1 leg, and juggling to get the gold so I’m gonna have a busy day 😂
    Can you play battle royale and do all of that at the same time