Options

All star Progression level 10

rychar22rychar22 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
This sucks I cant collect the reward that I got and now I have a red arrow telling me to collect indefinitely 
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    TIGHTBUCHOLZTIGHTBUCHOLZ Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Try ranking up to plat? Maybe?
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
    🇨🇦 VLAD Company Leader ⚾️
  • Options
    I got a message back from glu it's because I'm not VIP which is unfortunate, I understand that and not nad about it I just wish the arrow would go away haha
  • Options
    Ya I tried to not collect any achievements for so long until one day I gave in to the red arrow..

fingers crossed for you brother! 
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
  • Options
    Ya I'm gunna ask then if I'm close or if theres anything else I can do to help gain VIP. Yup that red arrow is going to haunt my dreams until I can get rid of it. Thanks for the support man
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited May 2019
    As CS already told you level 10 and above (currently 18 levels available) is unlocked only when you make VIP. The way I see it personally anyone that has made it to 10 should be a VIP so fingers crossed for you. Others have reported that they did become VIP once they had spent enough halfway through level 10 but it's not a guarantee.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Ya I saw those comments and when to 9000 to see if that would trigger it but no dice. Just trying to be more active on the forums to see if that's what gets me over the top. One thing is they should let you know that level 10+ is VIP only and not even notify you've passed those until you are VIP cause seeing that you unlocked rewards you cant get isnt the best. But they are always updating and improving the game so maybe that is something they tweak in the future
  • Options
    Take it in stride though, cause the back pay will be huge once you get VIP, if you hit level 11 or 12!!!
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
  • Options
    That is very true what are the rewards that I'm going to get for getting level 10 by the way, if you can screenshot that? Also glu support says I have priority service which is one step closer to VIP
  • Options
    @rychar22 AS10 as requested

• Options
    Now if any of you make level 18, I AM up for adoption 😇

• Options
    edited May 2019
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
  • Options
    Beat by Houmy lol

Ya brother just makes the VIP gift even sweeter.

Maybe try closing the game out and reopening, I did that once I got priority CS and instantly the ‘toggle logo’ popped up!
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
  • Options
    Yoooo level 18 is GANGSTA!
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
  • Options
    Thanks both of you, I was hoping for like 3k gold but the xp is great along with the evo tokens and @Houmy if I spend enough to get to level 18 I'll be homeless haha
  • Options
    rychar22 said:
    Thanks both of you, I was hoping for like 3k gold but the xp is great along with the evo tokens and @Houmy if I spend enough to get to level 18 I'll be homeless haha
    You and me both buddy. Hence my willingness to be adopted by a level 18 alumni. AS perks ARE supposed to be for life though meaning the progress should transfer to the next version (if GLU doesn't backtrack on that statement) so hopefully I'll be there by the release of TSB28 🤘

• Options
    Houmy said:
    rychar22 said:
    You and me both buddy. Hence my willingness to be adopted by a level 18 alumni. AS perks ARE supposed to be for life though meaning the progress should transfer to the next version (if GLU doesn't backtrack on that statement) so hopefully I'll be there by the release of TSB28 🤘
    So true. I’m Canadian military and we get paid good and don’t really do $&@? all other then drink so I’ll probably end up level 18 shortly haha
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
  • Options
    culbersonmvp2019culbersonmvp2019 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Level 18 is absoulte bullshit. Ruins the point of the game. Glu is just a bucnh of money hungry bitch faces and thye all can die in a hole
  • Options
    Level 18 is absoulte bullshit. Ruins the point of the game. Glu is just a bucnh of money hungry bitch faces and thye all can die in a hole
    Well some people will like those rewards Haha no need to rage :) they are giving back to the people who give money to them and that's great
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    If it’s of any solace the amount of people achieving level 18 will likely be very few and far between ($12,500+ to obtain the ticket amount required).  
  • Options
    culbersonmvp2019culbersonmvp2019 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    rychar22 said:
    Well some people will like those rewards Haha no need to rage :) they are giving back to the people who give money to them and that's great
    That straight up is not giving back, they're just trying to give them an unfair advantage, to keep them hooked, in turn increasing their revenue.
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    We shall see if your all star tickets carry over to the next tsb version.. They say that these are perks FOR LIFE but thats probably for the LIFE OF TSB 19... Just like the stadium 
  • Options
    @Houmy @TIGHTBUCHOLZ just thought I'd update you guys thanks again for the help!
  • Options
    I thought I posted this on Saturday but I guess it didnt post rychar22 said:
    @Houmy @TIGHTBUCHOLZ just thought I'd update you guys thanks again for the help!

• Options
    @rychar22 congrats buddy. Well deserved. Just an FYI but @TIGHTBUCHOLZ is Canadian. We don't acknowledge THEM. They already have a Trudeau so they don't need us to make them feel any better 🤐🤔😏😁😁😁

• Options
    Congrats @rychar22!!! 

And no comment. (Job)
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
  • Options
    heels96heels96 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I just got VIP tonight also. I went over 9100 All Star tickets and that triggered it.
  • Options
    Congrats @heels96. Both you & @rychar22 should go to the VIP lounge/Help&Info and fill out the bottom section so that you can be on the VIP newsletter email list. It'll come first Friday of the month with the gifts a day before on Thursday. 

• Options
    edited May 2019
    @Houmy how’s the gifts? It’ll be my first shortly🚨🚨 and where can I get details about everything VIP cause I feel like I know nothing...
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    As @houmy has pointed out before, there’s a secret handshake that needs to be learned before you can be told anything more... 
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Ack
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖