Fan Rewards

2Next

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    I was in need of another solid bat so here you go
  • Options
    rychar22rychar22 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    @Mattattack yeah i only got him to level 10 silver. hes only a 310 and all my current pitchers are 315+. We'll see what happens i submitted a ticket as well.
    To my surprised, he's now fixed.   Just checked my team

I still have in my sp4 slot even though hes a reliever so I'm going to take advantage of that lol
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Anyone take the plunge on that Conforto? Lefty, two skills, and a Met. That’s pretty attractive to this Metsican...but I usually don’t buy players until Black Friday or when they release Double skill Teddy Ballgame. 

His hit rating is in the mid 80s, so I’m still on the fence. 
    I did......His speed is a little too high to be ideal but with two relevant skills and lhb he’ll definitely play his part in Monday’s rhp heavy tower assault.   
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Just picked up this guy from cvc box. He should help on Monday, right?
  • Options
    tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I was 0-27 on boxes until I picked up Molina on number 28
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yea so far 0-7. Seems the free ones are tougher to get. When actual gold is spent the odds are a bit higher. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    Amused_79 said:
    Yea so far 0-7. Seems the free ones are tougher to get. When actual gold is spent the odds are a bit higher. 
    You’re probably right but there’s been plenty of posts on here about long droughts on boxes. My luck has been horrible so I’m a loser either way