Options

1-50on boxes

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
this is just a rant, but how in the holy hell do I go fifty boxes only pulling one bonus. I’m baffled. 
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    McSteezy69McSteezy69 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Just landed 2 more after the CVC. I’m 0-14. Have gotten every single player except for one of the five stars. 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Same, except I had all the scrubs before I opened the boxes
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    culbersonmvp2019culbersonmvp2019 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I don't know if it's just me, but I've been noticing myself/others going on "sprees," where we pull a 10% or less player often, but it wears out. Don't know if it's just luck, or if there is something about their random number generator that you can manipulate.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I opened 109 straight with no 10% pull over the course of a week or so. This was a few weeks ago. I don’t buy boxes other than POTM and POTW now. Occasionally I’ll get a $29 weekend special player, and will take what they give me in HOF mode on Mondays (assuming it will be a great player every week).
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I opened 109 straight with no 10% pull over the course of a week or so. This was a couple months ago. I don’t buy boxes other than POTM and POTW now. Occasionally I’ll get a $29 weekend special player, and will take what they give me in HOF mode on Mondays (assuming it will be a great player every week).
    That’s the way to go.  I’m in that same club.  I’ll collect double gold when I can and play smarter this year.  Not chasing players and make believe odds on boxes.  
  • Options
    Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    0-26 so far this weekend...
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I opened 109 straight with no 10% pull over the course of a week or so. This was a couple months ago. I don’t buy boxes other than POTM and POTW now. Occasionally I’ll get a $29 weekend special player, and will take what they give me in HOF mode on Mondays (assuming it will be a great player every week).
    That’s the way to go.  I’m in that same club.  I’ll collect double gold when I can and play smarter this year.  Not chasing players and make believe odds on boxes.  
    That’s my philosophy. I’ll buy a box or two but rely on the free boxes or ocassionaly buy 1
  • Options
    Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I'm with you, the past 3 or 4 weeks have been horrible for me. Before that I was killing it.
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’m in the same boat, I knew my pull rate would end after a couple ridiculous weeks of pulling players with ease I’m now feeling the pain
  • Options
    lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Pulled a 10% hitter every weekend for 5 weekends with under 10 boxes, got bell this weekend after 4 boxes and missed on the free ones. Enjoying the good pulls until I am in the same boat as you guys. But by then hopefully its your turn to get the luck. 
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Try a new strategy. May work. May not. For me, I find that I pull bonus players more often with less boxes the first 1/2 hour after they release them as opposed to waiting an hour for fan rewards or later in the day and even over the weekend. 
  • Options
    I'm 0-fer on boxes guys.

0-fer-zero. LOL
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I'm 0-fer on boxes guys.

0-fer-zero. LOL
    Amen!  
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    It comes in waves.   I had a really stretch a few weeks ago that was at around 120 boxes without a 5 star and then the last two weeks have been better.   I almost never buy boxes but between cvc and free gifts I’m 4/14 this weekend with 3 Vazquez’s and Bell.  Just hang in there, you play long enough and they start to flow in
  • Options
    Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Im up to 0-34, although I did pull a Bell from a Mother’s Day box...
  • Options
    barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I purchased a total of 10 boxes and was 0 for 10.
    I won15 boxes so far from cvc and free gifts and was 7 for 15. Vasquez 4, bell 2 and molina 1. Seems odd.
  • Options
    tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Anybody pull Cole, I’m starting to believe he’s not even in the box. 
  • Options
    barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    A clubmate got him
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    tdh23 said:
    Anybody pull Cole, I’m starting to believe he’s not even in the box. 
    From cvc 

I seem to get low chance weekend bonus players mostly from cvc. 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Between gold, gifts and CvC I opened 46 boxes, with 2 Bell and 1 Vasquez, also 3 Bells from the 10 Mother’s Day boxes I opened.  At one point was 0-23 and 1-33.  Was a bit of a rough weekend to start and was lucky with the Mother’s Day boxes at least with dupe Bells so I did get a fair amount of exp if nothing else.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I opened nearly 100 boxes and didn't get Yady. Pretty bummed. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Maybe he’ll be the allstar reward
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    You mean HoF? @whammo911
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    DFBB said:

As a Cardinals fan I really wanted him, but decided to keep my gold as there would be about 10-12 incrementally better Yadis over the next several months lol.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    DFBB said:

As a Cardinals fan I really wanted him, but decided to keep my gold as there would be about 10-12 incrementally better Yadis over the next several months lol.
    10-12 seems a bit much lol
  • Options
    @culbersonmvp2019 it does but that's what they do lol
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @culbersonmvp2019 it does but that's what they do lol
    yadi isnt that common though IMO. Trout, belli, yeli and all of them will have 10-12 no doubt. Bellinger already has 4 versions.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Well.... there's already been 3 versions of Yadi and we're like a little over 1 month in... nearly 11 months to go, I bet they hit at least 10-12 but you could be right too. Either way, it's totally unnecessary LOL.
  • Options
    Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Getting Yadi IMO would be amazing. My thoughts are most of us went Catcher with our Legend. Having another Cather that is has high hit rating and two solid skills, especially for WOH, is huge. Especially if you are thinking of going gold and need to have temporary fill in until you get your custom legend leveled up. Too bad yadi was nearly impossible to get...
  • Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Went 1-15 and got Vasquez on the last pull... meh