Options

Yankees vs Rays box.

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Sanchez is a speed demon with those ratings. How his speed is higher than his power is beyond me.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    And just like that Yelich who?  #Meadows
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    And this also ties in to my "Listen up GLU" post. They offer these players, and add higher odds, but make the speed so high that their max is really not useful as WOH would be the main reason most chase them.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Completely uninterested in this box.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    What’s the odds on the boxes ?
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    What’s the odds on the boxes ?

2% chance at Meadows, 10% chance at a specialty 5 star, the rest is garbage. 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    No Luke Voight or Brandon Lowe in the box...the ones we already have not good enough or Just good enough?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior if you click on the percentage sign you'll see the odds. 2% Prime, 12% 5* (supposed to be but shows 10% in app), 25% for 4&4.5* and 38% for others.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options

Yeah, agree.  I bought one for giggles.  Pulled Ji Man Choi, which did not make me giggle.  At least he is better than Austin Romine.  <<<Pukes>>>
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    They hear what we say and then add 2% higher odds....Along with 2% higher speeds!  😂 Thanks, Glu!  
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    100%... that I am not buying one. My team is far from great but not one of these even interests me into buying. 
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I bought four, just because.  Got nobody, that's 0 for 25 now on boxes.
  • Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Have a lot of gold saved up so planned to buy 18 boxes today. Got nothing on first 17, was pissed. Then got Meadows on box 18. Now I just need to sacrifice my first born to level him up lol.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    today isn't worth all the cusswords ive wasted in the atmosphere
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I tried 2 just for shits and giggles. I got the same suck player...twice. Lol.
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    0 for 5, tried for Sanchez since I couldn't hit Molina during that box run. Was 0 for 6 on Tues boxes. Not a good week.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    snowy24 said:
    I tried 2 just for shits and giggles. I got the same suck player...twice. Lol.
    Same here. Tanaka both times
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I'm shocked--SHOCKED--that GLU is featuring the Yankees and Rays again!

Kudos to their steadfast commitment to ignoring both the team with the second-best record in the MLB and my willingness to spend gold on a box featured said team.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I guess I'm on an island here. I really want Gary and Meadows. Yelich is going to have to wait. Hopefully. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Metsicans said:

Yeah, agree.  I bought one for giggles.  Pulled Ji Man Choi, which did not make me giggle.  At least he is better than Austin Romine.  <<<Pukes>>>
    It's insulting that POS is even offered in a 500 gold box. What a joke. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Being that we probably have double gold again next weekend for Memorial Day, I may go on ahead and open a few of these. But, I'll be hoping for Avisail Garcia, not Meadows.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I opened 8 boxes to the tune of poo poo. I think I’m taking a break this weekend. See everyone on Monday for WOH.
  • Options
    CC Sabathia 6 times in a row!  💪🏼 Let’s do some damage this weekend!  
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I went for a 3rd box, against my rule, coz they improved the odds, wink wink, and got Romine, Choi, and Alvarado lol... which is great as I hoard bxp for the day I actually get someone of value...maybe in woh?
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts

Shook it lightly for about 8.18 seconds.

Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    I went for a 3rd box, against my rule, coz they improved the odds, wink wink, and got Romine, Choi, and Alvarado lol... which is great as I hoard bxp for the day I actually get someone of value...maybe in woh?
    The weekend events are a waste in my opinion...But I like the lottery feeling of opening a few boxes each weekend.  Especially since the majority of the gold I have is from double gold collecting.  I don’t set my hopes high so I’m never too disappointed!  I never go past 6 boxes even if I’m spending free gold.  But every single time I know box 7 will be the one 😂 But I don’t test fate of the Glu gods wanting me to have crap.  
  • Options
    @ZaneJ78 just made Glu some money, because I guarantee people are going to start buying in the hope that they get as lucky as him.  I will not be one of those lemmings, though.  (I hope.)
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    The weekend events are a waste in my opinion...But I like the lottery feeling of opening a few boxes each weekend.  Especially since the majority of the gold I have is from double gold collecting.  I don’t set my hopes high so I’m never too disappointed!  I never go past 6 boxes even if I’m spending free gold.  But every single time I know box 7 will be the one 😂 But I don’t test fate of the Glu gods wanting me to have crap.  
    Yup, same here basically...if the club pulls a few bonus guys and we can t5/t6 or something easily, fine, otherwise weekends are about cvc and banter. I set a limit of 2 boxes per event but thought I’d have a small laugh, buy an extra, and still not get anyone from the improved odds lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    ZaneJ78 said:

Shook it lightly for about 8.18 seconds.

Good for you. I was only able to get him to S2 lol. Damn you pxp
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    @slafrance2 it will be another 2 months to get him to gold 10
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Twins are one of the hottest teams in the league... still can't get no love from GLU.
    Oh, and I took 4 pulls and got Paxton and Garcia. Okay I suppose. Not thrilled.