Options

WoH for 5-20-19: The Towers at a Crossroad?

124Next

Comments

• Options
    NudeIntrudersNudeIntruders Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I've cycled DTI the past two weeks, neither time pulling Yellich or Arenado from the box. It's such a drag. Also, the app has suspiciously crashed at 6.10 both last night and last monday, leaving me to get through level 6 an additional time. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    There's definitely a big discrepancy with 'classic' and 'dti.'  In terms of value, 'classic' blows 'dti' out of the water. Assuming you even want the prime player, there's very little incentive to continue playing dti if you've already pulled him. DTI is such a grind and will cost gold on top of it. Meanwhile, guys can run laps in 'classic' for free and rack up a ridiculous amount of xp and do it, stress-free. I love the challenge of whatever the highest tier brings, but moving forward, I'll re-evaluate things. As is, the risk/reward is heavily in favor of 'classic.'

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I play dti for the club and classic for myself
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    DFBB said:
     guys can run laps in 'classic' for free 

Assuming you are above silver tier. Lester was harder for me than most 5.10 pitchers I faced in 18. Hadn't wanted to throw my phone against a wall as badly for a while now*.

*day before yesterday & pretty much every day since 19 was released
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    For me as of now, classic mode is what wednesdays are for.  I dont need to do that twice a week.   DTI presents a nice challenge that is frustrating yet rewarding, but I enjoy having to work for it.  Plus the 5K pxp a cycle is still huge at this point
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Houmy said:
    DFBB said:

Assuming you are above silver tier. Lester was harder for me than most 5.10 pitchers I faced in 18. Hadn't wanted to throw my phone against a wall as badly for a while now*.

Definitely. Huge difference from silver and gold. And plat/diamond is even easier(diamond players faced p1 alvarez at 5.10 :) _
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Houmy said:
    DFBB said:

Definitely. Huge difference from silver and gold. And plat/diamond is even easier(diamond players faced p1 alvarez at 5.10 :) _
    Meadows eased the pain for me this week and Springer/Alonso platoon for lefties was huge as well. Bellinger PoTM was fairly constant at x.8, sometimes x.9 when needed. With live boost it's as close to gold I can go without going gold.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    DFBB said:

Not only did i find Lester the hardest yesterday for simply getting hits, his situation was also the hardest at down 3 with 0 on base. 5-10 is down 3, but with a runner. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Houmy said:
    DFBB said:

Not only did i find Lester the hardest yesterday for simply getting hits, his situation was also the hardest at down 3 with 0 on base. 5-10 is down 3, but with a runner. 
    Exactly. 5.10 was a piece of cake compared to 4.10 and I had the Yankees live boost for both as I didn't bother changing back to the Braves since last Monday. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022