Options

Walk-off 6-10

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Anyone else getting less XP per cycle. Like way less.  Here is just before and just after beating 5-10. 

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Apparently I have a special triple digit jersey number POTM for today's WOH. #jerseynumbergate

so there is something about those numbers...

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Anyone else getting less XP per cycle. Like way less.  Here is just before and just after beating 5-10. 

Yup, I stopped cycling because of it. I already had Devers @G10 because I hit him in potm box. I got 5600 xp for cycling, 3k of that was set bxp so they only gave me 2600bxp for "player already owned" @ G10
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Yup, I stopped cycling because of it. I already had Devers @G10 because I hit him in potm box. I got 5600 xp for cycling, 3k of that was set bxp so they only gave me 2600bxp for "player already owned" @ G10
    I’m thinking it is because it is a POTM, at least that’s what I’m hoping. I noticed when i traded in POTM Bellinger from April it was really low in terms of XP. 

Edit: here is what I would get for Devers at diamond 7. It’s stupid low 

• Options
    I’m thinking it is because it is a POTM, at least that’s what I’m hoping. I noticed when i traded in POTM Bellinger from April it was really low in terms of XP
    You might be on to something there. A very disappointing WoH all around. I'm not a fan of Potw/Potm as rewards then got reduced cycle xp to boot. Guess I'll try for Otani or just play some PS4 instead. :smile:
  • Options
    I’m thinking it is because it is a POTM, at least that’s what I’m hoping. I noticed when i traded in POTM Bellinger from April it was really low in terms of XP
    You might be on to something there. A very disappointing WoH all around. I'm not a fan of Potw/Potm as rewards then got reduced cycle xp to boot. Guess I'll try for Otani or just play some PS4 instead. :smile:
    It’s exactly what it is. My Hunter Renfro (325 max at platinum 10, so not even in diamond) would bring me 11,500 XP if I traded him in 
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Game crashed after watching boost video at 5.10...sent me back to 5.1. That’s new
  • Options
    Nice discovery Bigpred. It'll be useful info for future similar events.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Simply put, they're hiding the missing xp in jersey numbers from the field screen of the game. 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2019

I’m thinking it is because it is a POTM, at least that’s what I’m hoping. I noticed when i traded in POTM Bellinger from April it was really low in terms of XP. 

FWIW Bellinger PoTM would net me 3774xp at s10. Thats some serious depreciation for Devers at diamond. 
  • Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    @Bigpredfan POTM have a lesser trade in value. Same with POTW. Because of that, the bxp you gain for leveling them up with a WOH cycle is a lot less (around 1/3). Hopefully they don’t have a POTM as a reward on Wednesday.
  • Options

FWIW Bellinger PoTM would net me 3774xp at s10. Thats some serious depreciation for Devers at diamond. 
    @dfbb mentioned trading in POTW after they lost their boost. I’d bet it is the same with POTM that their trade in value is actually higher after their boost is gone for some reason 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I got Devers capped and gave HoF a try for the first time since leaving gold. Aided by the live boost, it was easier than when I was in gold.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts

Yeah, I made the jump to Diamond over the weekend, I had to stop in plat for a little bit before I won a series to get to D4, at P9 he was only worth like 4700 exp :/.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    I got Devers capped and gave HoF a try for the first time since leaving gold. Aided by the live boost, it was easier than when I was in gold.

You had gone silent so i figured you were giving it a try. Congrats!
  • Options
    Platinum WOH is way easier than gold IMO. Number of times cycling through is only being hindered by the amount of dirty looks my wife has been shooting my way lol 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I have Devers on both classic and all star. I've also been ripped off twice today, so it might just be me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    drknight24drknight24 Registered Users 92 Posts
    Did they change last 4 pitchers in dti level 6. If so anyone have em
  • Options
    Did they change last 4 pitchers in dti level 6. If so anyone have em
    Left/right/left/right are the last four. 
  • Options
    drknight24drknight24 Registered Users 92 Posts
    Thanks
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    So close to rage quiting this game..lol...silver is tough as it gets...even with an all prime team...I wish there was an option to charge the mound...f Blake trienen...I don’t understand how he is giving me this much trouble on level 6 with live boost...just one of those days...Hope you guys are having better luck
  • Options
    marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    **** Dylan Floro
  • Options
    Good day in platinum today. Thanks for all the advice @Bigpredfan
  • Options
    Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Got Ohtani today, but with 4 prime player I am PXP dry.
  • Options
    Good day in platinum today. Thanks for all the advice @Bigpredfan
    Glad it’s all working out
  • Options
    Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Needed a squad of stud LH hitters today in HOF, but Chavis was a beast against everyone...
  • Options
    Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts

• Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    After seriously get screwed in hof, I took my 200 gold for progress rewards and the 50 gold I had left and bought a lite box and pulled Ohantani on my one and only try...go figure
  • Options
    whammo911 said:
    So close to rage quiting this game..lol...silver is tough as it gets...even with an all prime team...I wish there was an option to charge the mound...f Blake trienen...I don’t understand how he is giving me this much trouble on level 6 with live boost...just one of those days...Hope you guys are having better luck
    When I was in gold, 6.6 was tough for me too. I tried HoF in diamond today and he's considerably easier. 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Honestly happy about the potm.....at least he might come around again a couple more times for bonus points.  I haven’t had any of the players make my roster from classic or Royale since Yu so I don’t really expect much.