Options

Where are the 2nd basemen at?

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts

I have had this fella since the first couple of weeks, and am still waiting on someone. I’m deep into silver now, what gives? Post your 2nd baseman good or bad
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Marte was a $29.99 buy, prior was Dietrich with double hot streak skills. So quite an upgrade. Pulling Altuve today is now my top prime priority for maxing
  • Options
    effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Maybe Baseball Playername will be a second baseman. I think he mostly played 1st though. His overall sucks, but super low speed. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Maybe Baseball Playername will be a second baseman. I think he mostly played 1st though. His overall sucks, but super low speed. 
    Be nice, that’s the player they are giving to @houmy for going to SF
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts

Just because I haven't had to purge for xp, yet.
  • Options
    He's only a rookie, but at least he starts at bronze IV.
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    There’s been an abundance of them 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    He's only a rookie, but at least he starts at bronze IV.
    That’s a whole 90XP saved!
  • Options
    I must have really bad luck lmao, I’ve tried and missed a bunch of those guys 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Tdub71 said:

Wat. 

• Options
    Tdub71 said:

Wat. 

I know...  Your Lowe is the one I got in the Rays box early in the year.  When the Rays-Yankees box came out, the picture magically changed.  No idea why or how.  In-game, the pic you have shows on the scoreboard...
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Tdub71 said:

And that does not include mondesi , la stella or marte. 
  • Options
    Yeah.  They were all specials players, if I remember right.  I promised myself I wouldn't spend irl cash on a player until the maxes got to mid-400s.  So far I have stuck to it.  So far.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Yeah.  They were all specials players, if I remember right.  I promised myself I wouldn't spend irl cash on a player until the maxes got to mid-400s.  So far I have stuck to it.  So far.
    That’s not the point.  OP is asking where the 2b players are.  That position above all others has been flooded this year from all angles.  3b.....now there’s a better question.....they are out there but less so than other slots including catchers and RPs this year.  
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Well you just literally missed one of the best ones they had to offer for $29.99 on Sunday. Double lefty skill. Yes it’s $30, but he will be useful for at least a month or 2. I bought Freddie Freeman for the same price a month or two ago and I still use him in WOH
    @marcoslo
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Marte has been a great addition, @UltimateWarrior
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    @UltimateWarrior, yeah passing on Marte was though.  That was the first time I really struggled with it.
  • Options
    That’s exactly I feel passing on Holiday Teddy last year I wish I had went ahead and bought him @Tdub71
  • Options
    That’s exactly I feel passing on Holiday Teddy last year I wish I had went ahead and bought him @Tdub71
    Me too.  I just kept going back to specials and staring blankly at him.  Never pulled the trigger.
  • Options
    I don’t spend money on the game which hurt a me especially in this game lol. Also very true where are the third baseman at? 

• Options
    Me not having a 2nd baseman is bad luck bc I’ve bought boxes trying for most of these guys
  • Options

Here is my third baseman😂😂 two terrible players I have. 
  • Options
    bigvivec said:
    Tdub71 said:
    That’s not the point.  OP is asking where the 2b players are.  That position above all others has been flooded this year from all angles.  3b.....now there’s a better question.....they are out there but less so than other slots including catchers and RPs this year.  
    This is sooooo true there is now an abundance of catchers and RPs
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    2 CvC wins today...4 boxes and got this guy twice!

• Options
    I’ve gotten luxky with both 2nd and 3rd. Beside my starters look who I could have been stuck with(Jed got left behind temporarily)
  • Options
    LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Confess I got Altuve in my second week - he's played more games for me than any other player!
  • Options
    @dustyhunks loos like Lowe will be a bonus today.  The pic on mine is what i see in the Rays box in store, but yours is the one that actually came out of that box.
  • Options
      Saw that. Doubt he will be bonus player though. They have tended to not make the low percentage pull guys at time box was originally released bonus when the boxes re-appear.
  • Options
    Your probably right, but one can hope.
  • Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Pretty sure Hot Start Trout was a bonus guy last Royale, and he was definitely a small multiplier guy for CVC Thursday.
  • Options
    Yeah I was thinking Thursday CvC bonus but will probably be wrong about that as well. ++