Options

Box pulls!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Bell trade in value.  Not sure there’s any real value actually.  Goes for any prime obviously
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    BOZZCO said:
    Bell trade in value.  Not sure there’s any real value actually.  Goes for any prime obviously
    Yep. Primes and legends were this way last year too. It’s why you have to carefully consider leveling a Prime/legend because you know the investment is more like a car with their value always going down vs leveling a BXP guy, which is more of a, well, better maintained car? (Diamond 8 roughly 17,000 BXP for a 340/350 vs 6154 PXP for a 380). 
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Nevermind 
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    BOZZCO said:
    Well I see you should get through WOH with no problems lol
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited June 2019
     found a replacement for a prime I can't level, and a guy I took to silver 5 just to help my club a little 🤷🏻‍♂️ tides turned a wee bit 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Wow! Anyone expect to get some London style boxes? Or some more gifts? 
  • Options
    Speaking of box pulls.......

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I’m currently sitting on 8 prime guys untouched. Saving pxp for Baez.... once I get him of course
    I'm in the same boat. I have most of the primes, but I've been saving pxp for a good minute and I'll be in position to cap Baez....IF he comes home to me. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Here is the end result. Used the discount to get the skills up some too. Not too shabby for 1 weekend on the first prime for the year 

• Options
    marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Holy crap you guys are so lucky!!