The Red Arrow

TruatoryTruatory Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
So I hit all star level 10 today and there is this little red arrow above the all star rewards tab. Obviously this bothers me because there is no way to ignore it. I contacted support and they said that unless I am invited to join VIP that there is no way to get rid of it. I refuse to believe that my reward for hitting all star 10 is a little annoying arrow. This is a problem.

Comments

• AndyfsrdAndyfsrd Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I'm the same m8 hoping vip will be coming soon 
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I've had the arrow for a week. Made two more purchases since and I'm happy to report the arrow does go away lol
  • azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I hit this little red arrow today.  Someone give me my vip badge already lol 
  • WheelsOfSteelWheelsOfSteel Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    azholedew said:
    I hit this little red arrow today.  Someone give me my vip badge already lol 
    Keep playing and have patience 
  • firekracker86firekracker86 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have this arrow and has been trying to get VIP. It's the sole reason I have gotten there. I spend alot of time grinding away on this game and is looking forward to getting that vip status. I guess I will keep grinding on. Hopefully I nail it soon.
  • ElTownBombersElTownBombers Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Same boat I work 10 hrs a day with almost a hr drive each way I put in alot of time on this game and spent alot too just playing and waiting patiently and I have made purchases since the arrow and still nothing
  • azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Got my vip. Took 4 days of waiting.  When you get the arrow email glu asking how to collect the reward.  You will get a typical glu response. Then go spend $20.  That’s what I did and had it that night. 
  • SillypantsthundrSillypantsthundr Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've had it for over a week.  Did more purchases,  still waiting....

Come on VIP!
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Be patient, I waited several weeks and all of a sudden there it was! It will come. 
  • TORBLUEJAYSTORBLUEJAYS Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    It’s a nice problem to have. Wish I had that problem!