Options

Walk Off HoF

zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
Is it possible to beat hall of fame while being silver without spending a ton of gold? I have pretty much all prime players with skills leveled fairly high. I made it to round 8 on level 4 today without much effort in it at all and I can easily beat classic. Just curious as to if anyone beats it at silver and if so, how much gold you’re spending 

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    No, it'll cost you about 5k gold 

• Options
    cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Is it possible to beat hall of fame while being silver without spending a ton of gold? I have pretty much all prime players with skills leveled fairly high. I made it to round 8 on level 4 today without much effort in it at all and I can easily beat classic. Just curious as to if anyone beats it at silver and if so, how much gold you’re spending 
    I’m at silver. The past couple of times when I beat it with worse teams it took me 5,500 gold both times. My team is now 9/12 prime hitters: 1 400, 2 390, 4 380, 2 370. Today I got to 6-10 spending 400 gold that’s after adding 400 max vlad Guerrero and 380 josh bell. Could not beat ryu but I would say I would have beat it using 1-2k gold depending upon pitch sequence given by ryu. 
  • Options
    You can look at my team in the hof woh chart thread. Also in that thread I have situations, pitchers, batters recommended, everything for hof woh. Use that and you should be good. A lot 1-2k gold though at least to beat it. The 6-10 restarts of 430 gold are expensive 
  • Options
    One more thing do not autoplay. Play the rounds it’s easier that way. Save your restarts for 3-10,4-10,5-10,6-9,6-10.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @CanadaCubs did you ever try Hof with your alt team? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71