Jailing gift a joke

Dacuuubbbsss2017Dacuuubbbsss2017 New Member19 PostsRegistered Users, Member
So am I the only one who thinks that late night gift was a joke? I know that it was a hiccup in the game but really. Proper compensation is only right

Comments

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan 170 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Don't worry, they pumped up the video achievement reward for the day to make up for it.  :p
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan New Member 2,082 PostsRegistered Users
    That wasn’t the make up gift. That one seemed like a scheduled gift. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member 899 PostsRegistered Users
    That wasn’t the make up gift. That one seemed like a scheduled gift. 
    I'm really hoping they change it whether it was scheduled or not. 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang 407 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    So am I the only one who thinks that late night gift was a joke? I know that it was a hiccup in the game but really. Proper compensation is only right
    Dude, between 10 and 20 percent of us haven't even been able to open the game since last week's update.   
  • retirepujolsretirepujols 1,977 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Dude, between 10 and 20 percent of us haven't even been able to open the game since last week's update.   
    37% of people will believe your stats. 
    Just me in my world of enemies.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 124 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    37% of people will believe your stats. 
    People can come up with stats to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang 407 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    That's what Glu said.  Anyways. Y'all enjoy being jailed. 
  • Dacuuubbbsss2017Dacuuubbbsss2017 New Member 19 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    DaveMustang said: not my problem