Options

Trash

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Anyone know if the “one time” rewards for field pass can still be collected every time it’s purchased? 

Nice pull @DFBB👍🏻
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Got this trash from the freebie...
  • Options
    pettry2012pettry2012 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Trash!
  • Options
    SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @mythicaldragon - yes, the "one time" rewards can be collected every time you purchase a new field pass.
  • Options
    marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
     Got this guy on my first box! I’m done for the weekend lmao I’m happy 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Huge upgrade for you @marcoslo, good stuff 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Couldn’t even cap him @dfbb. Why bother. Smh
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Anyone else notice the animations on the Sleeveless Reds Box two prime players?  :# Just sayin.....
  • Options
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Got 1/2 guys I wanted, 2500 spent I’ll take it
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Oh man as soon as I seen the animation for the sleeveless box I was like... wow really 🤣 
    They need to rethink some of their “animations”
    ahhhh it was a good laugh tho 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    They had to have done that on purpose... but maybe not.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    This guy and Morton from this mornings CvC...complete trash🤭
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Disregard.
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    This guy is not too bad...

• Options
    You're right @Tdub71 he's not bad, I'm just ready to see some progression. This thread was actually about the Max ratings remaining the same, that's what I meant was trash.
  • Options
    @retirepujols, of course, I completely agree.  Keepers have become completely obsolete for most of us, and the 350/400 max levels have become really stale.
  • Options
    I still have a sliver of hope that when players of the month are released next week a bump will come with them.
  • Options
    I hope so.  Granted, I am one that has benefitted from stagnation, as I now have 400 max primes at every starting hitter, 2/5 of SP, and 2/3 of subs.
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I got Votto twice so far from CvC boxes. Taking a lot of discipline not jump out to a discount club and level him as far as I can with my 40k PXP. 
  • Options
    @Base15 is he a nice upgrade for you? 
  • Options
    I have 350 Santana who is fine at 1B. I have 400 Yelich and 390 Blackmon so another lefty is not a necessity. The 30% discount is hard to pass up though. If he were a righty, I would have done it already. 
  • Options
    @Base15 I like the way you think 😉
  • Options
    Ok. Pulled D’arnaud. He would be my best righty by far. Royale 5.9 starts with no one on base. Will I be sorry if I level him?  This is a tough one. 
  • Options
    @Base15 when you say "by far," how much better is he than your current top righty? 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    @dustyhunks I have the same thing.  I like the wildcard box, because it has Rangers ha, but I don't need it for now.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @retirepujols My best righty is has 225 hit with an 8% against lefty skill so 243 with skill. D’arnaud is going to be 248 before any skill comes into play. After writing this “by far” may have been exaggerated - especially with the runners on base skills. 
  • Options
    Gotcha, if he would be a huge upgrade for you at catcher then it could be worth looking into. Personally, catcher is my weakest spot and I'm not going to level D'arnaud. I'm much more picky about spending my pxp than my bxp 
  • Options
    My catcher is All Star Grandal 214-225-124. D’arnaud will be 248-242-126. That’s a pretty big upgrade, but Grandal does fine. I’m in a gold club so PXP isn’t super easy to come by which is why I’m thinking about this so hard. I could get a righty with better skills tomorrow but I couldn’t come close to capping him. I can get really close on D’arnaud with the 30% discount.