Options

Team upgrades

2Next

Comments

• Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @DFBB thanks. Man that's a huge investment. Just hope it would be worth it. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It depends on your situation and how much time you have. I obviously believe in them(I have four at 100, one at 95 and two others at 90).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    It depends on your situation and how much time you have. I obviously believe in them(I have four at 100, one at 95 and two others at 90).
    I'm getting there at diamond 5 bout 500 wins in. But I can only play so many games before I go crazy looking at the screen.but if u cycle d6 enough u can recoup that hold pretty quick I suppose
  • Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    I'm getting there at diamond 5 bout 500 wins in. But I can only play so many games before I go crazy looking at the screen.but if u cycle d6 enough u can recoup that hold pretty quick I suppose
    “Pretty quick” is relative.  45K gold per 6000 games....that almost gives you the gold needed to get 1 of your hitting upgrades from 85 to 100, when there’s a sale.
  • Options
    @Soo_Choo_Train yeah but some ppl have like 40 50 60k wins. So I'm sure to them it's pretty me. It would take me a more than a month lol. 
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Does Base Coach upgrade help significantly ? The game always bugged to upgrade that.