Options

POM Felipe Vazquez

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    They were fair. I traded in my 315 BXP Vazquez version and they gave me a BXP 320 Yates. Not the 420 prime version. Kudos. 
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I did the same and chose Yates as a replacement too. Yipee.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I submitted a ticket to CS 2 days ago and a few hours later they replaced my POTM Vazquez with POTM Chapman, no questions asked but no choice of players either. Fine.
    Then I realized, why not? Submitted another ticket and complained that I was not given a choice and they replied with an actual list and asked me to choose one: POTM Chapman (dumb since I already got him in the first trade), 420 Yates, 420 Nick Anderson and 420 Will Smith. I was surprised with the response since they already gave me Chapman.
    So I went ahead and picked Anderson. Obviously a better deal to get a 420 than a 440 POTM that would go to 380 in 2 weeks. The sweetest part was that the Vazquez (and then Chapman) they took away was capped at silver 10 and skills at 3%, and the 420 I got was also capped and same skill level, which meant a ton of PXP, extra 80 gold and extra EVO, all for free.
    Nicely done GLU.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    I submitted a ticket to CS 2 days ago and a few hours later they replaced my POTM Vazquez with POTM Chapman, no questions asked but no choice of players either. Fine.
    Then I realized, why not? Submitted another ticket and complained that I was not given a choice and they replied with an actual list and asked me to choose one: POTM Chapman (dumb since I already got him in the first trade), 420 Yates, 420 Nick Anderson and 420 Will Smith. I was surprised with the response since they already gave me Chapman.
    So I went ahead and picked Anderson. Obviously a better deal to get a 420 than a 440 POTM that would go to 380 in 2 weeks. The sweetest part was that the Vazquez (and then Chapman) they took away was capped at silver 10 and skills at 3%, and the 420 I got was also capped and same skill level, which meant a ton of PXP, extra 80 gold and extra EVO, all for free.
    Nicely done GLU.
    Same path....I went from rapist to Chappie to high times 420 Yates.  CS were very helpful and accommodating.  
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Was a pleasant surprise when I realized Yates was a 420 max, I’d only leveled Vasquez to G10 but I’ll take it.  I benched Vasquez yesterday following reports he allegedly admitted trying to sleep with a 15 year old.
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Just shipped mine off for a prime Will Smith. Sucks that he is prime instead of BXP but I will GLADLY take him over Vasquez. I could have had POTM Chapman and kept BXP but I liked the upgrade vs staying blue xp. 
  • Options
    sullipa8 said:
    It should be POS Vazquez. 
    Yeah and he allegedly admitted to police about what he's charged with. It makes me sick. I think MLB still has him on admin leave.
    If he admitted it that leave will quickly be extended to “including time served”......
  • Options
    Was a pleasant surprise when I realized Yates was a 420 max, I’d only leveled Vasquez to G10 but I’ll take it.  I benched Vasquez yesterday following reports he allegedly admitted trying to sleep with a 15 year old.
    Started 2 years ago when she was 13 according to the updates.  
  • Options
    scourtney7scourtney7 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I am a psychologist in a maximum security male prison. They will eat him alive in prison should he find himself housed inside one.  

I just traded my g8 Vasquez and now reading this. Sucks royally!  🤬
  • Options
    I am a psychologist in a maximum security male prison. They will eat him alive in prison should he find himself housed inside one.  

They would if he wasn’t a millionaire.  Money talks....I’d pay off everyone.   
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    bigvivec said:

They would if he wasn’t a millionaire.  Money talks....I’d pay off everyone.   
    Never been there... but I’d imagine some of those dudes in prison don’t care much about how much money you have 🤔. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I traded in a D10 Vazquez for a D10 Prime Yates
    Which Yates? 380 max? 400??? More info plzzzzz
    Sorry it took me so long to respond @dustyhunks   IT was a 420 Prime Yates.