Options

ATGs have arrived......

Comments

• Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I haven't bought a single weekend box in over a month by the way incase anyone thinks they are my pics lol - these boxes are not attractive......
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @benny100 thanks... WOW that’s extremely disappointing 😞 closes app... sets phone down 😕
    The only hope is they realize how ignorant that skill is for a atg and they change it before releasing. Fishful thinking... as @CanadaCubs would say 😞
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    All ATG guys use LXP...
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    benny100 said:
    I haven't bought a single weekend box in over a month by the way incase anyone thinks they are my pics lol - these boxes are not attractive......
    Yeah they have not been ideal for a while unless you play in the event.  Weekday boxes are way better
  • Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    They ruined Jackie Robinson by needing to introduce another useless new skill? My goodness, way to kill the part of the game I was most looking forward to. 

I wonder if leadoff hitter would be active in the final rounds of HOF WOH? Sounds like it should be.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Yeah... agreed on Jackie. So he's useful for what, exactly? Games where the score is close (which in TSB is like < 1 percent of them), but only for the last 3 innings. So both skills active, literally pretty much never, for any game mode no matter what it is. Okay.
  • Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Riddle me this: why do they keep releasing so many freaking prime players in every box?  At this point, people at all levels of the game probably have similar or better players at pretty much every position.  And with the Sig Primes out there giving you 450+ players for PXP rather than LXP, is there any reason for any player at any level to be wasting PXP on a 435 or worse prime?

On the other hand, who isn't dying to spend massive PXP to level a max 430 Aquino with 2-out and RISP skills ...
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I feel like they just want us to quit. I tried to think of some other explanation for what’s been happening, but that’s all I can come up with. 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    The close skill a pretty massive disappointment for an ATG.  Pretty much renders him never boosted for cvc since the other skill is late innings.
    Regarding WOh he is only useful for the mid-lower level rounds. (Not active to start 4.10, 5.9, 5.10, 6.8, 6.9, 6.10 of HOF)
    So that leaves us with an ATG that specializes in lower level WOH rounds.  Man that seems very ridiculous to me.  To bad because the idea of Jackie was really cool
    Or..................it is activated on the first pitch at you as a player receives.  If that is the case and if you believe that skills lock in for the entire AB based on the opening scenario, then that skill is awesome.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Any news or leak speculation of when Jackie will be released? I’ll be the guinea pig... I’m gonna chase him out of sheer boredom. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Soooooo us 2nd class tappers aren’t gonna have shot at 42?? 😕
  • Options
    If this holds it is an UGLY way of encouraging players to improve their clubs so that they can also be in the mix......really heavy handed and will encourage a larger separation between elites in the game and everyone else since the EASIEST way to get your club to qualify for rewards is to leave the club you are in and join one that is eligible.  Meaning lower teams in those clubs will be replaced with higher powered teams and the rich get richer.
  • Options
    Well said @bigvivec. Ooooh well I’ll sit on my gold for another day 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I'm pretty sure mythical dragon is actually a mythical leprechaun, always sitting on a large pot of gold..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I'm pretty sure mythical dragon is actually a mythical leprechaun, always sitting on a large pot of gold..
    i rubbed his belly and pulled 3 490s this week. ran up to the end of his rainbow
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Is that really all that you had to rub to get that?
  • Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    when he came into the massage parlor, i didn't even have to ask him to turn over...
  • Options
    He knows the routine huh?
  • Options
    Maaaan what has happened here while I was out.. Pujols has turned me into a leprechaun that frequents criffys “massage” parlor 🙃😩
  • Options
    CC has quite the imagination.. 👀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    You story needs a title. I'll offer up "Gouge Away".

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    Very impressive! 😆
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Imagination??  Oh, I thought that was just a regular every other Tuesday for him.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Imagination??  Oh, I thought that was just a regular every other Tuesday for him.
    Yes.. that story is about him 😄
  • Options
    BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I’d rather read the forum and be kinda entertained than play in the lame weekend event.
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    criffy said:
    2003cobra said:
    when he came into the massage parlor, i didn't even have to ask him to turn over...
    Just gotta ask for the Kraft special
  • Options
    @Bizerto I’ve done exactly that this weekend and many others. Plus I never knew Canada cubs life story
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    criffy said:
    i rubbed his belly and pulled 3 490s this week. ran up to the end of his rainbow
    That wasn’t his belly. 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    @Bizerto I’ve done exactly that this weekend and many others. Plus I never knew Canada cubs life story
    Sadly, this isn’t my story...it was my interpretation of a series of bizarre circumstances that occurred to a fellow tapper.  
    Hint- his name is John...but the “h” is silent and invisible 
    And we laugh. 😂
  • Options
    So who got’em?!?